Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Obviously the fake, yes wow developers are retarded, but not to this extent. This is from Arena player PoV:

Quote Originally Posted by Angarawaka View Post
    Warlock - Nether Twist - Switches position between you and your target, can be cast on enemy or friend, doesn't work on raid bosses. Instant
    Can be used on enemy healer, instantly putting him in bad position. Instant, unavailable, bad for the game. Can be used on teammate who is in danger of dying, thus working a bit like Life Grip. Another strong survivality cooldown, single button that saves you from bad situation, bad for the game.

Death Knight - Touch of Banshee - Mind controls your target, but for the duration your targets takes control over your character. 8 sec duration, instant.
    Would be used mostly to MC the enemy healer so your partner can finish the job. Instant, unavoidable, bad for the game. Can also be used on enemy dps who is killing you, giving time for the healer to get out of CCs while conversion is ticking. Another strong survivality cooldown, bad for the game.

Rogue - Challange - You challange your target into the duel. For the duration of challange your target cannot attack any other targets than you. Leaving combat by either side terminates this effect. 8 sec duration, instant.
    Easy way to save a dying teammate by taunting the enemy dps. Another strong team survivality cooldown, there is already too many of them. Bad for the game. Instant, hence unavoidable.

Priest - Confusion - You switch allaigance to that of your targets, becoming friendly for him for 8 seconds. You are considered your targets and his allies party memeber.
    Easy way to survive when opponents pop cooldowns on you. Another strong survivality cooldown, bad for the game.

Warrior - Wrestle throw - Melee range. You throw your target to selected location within 30 yards. Upon landing, your target and all enemies within 8 yards of the impact become stunned for 3 seconds. 1.5min cd.
    Will be used mostly as another Death Grip, not needed at all, Warrior's uptime has to be nerfed not buffed. Can be used as yet another interrupt, bad for the game. Can be used to Typhoon the opponent away, giving u chance to Charge stun him, bad for the game. Can be used to Grip him towards your less mobile melee dps partner, yet another gap closer, bad for the game. Can be used as yet another AoE stun, bad for the game. CC's make the game unplayable and need to be reduced!

Hunter - Eyes of the beast - You take control over your pet for 10 seconds, increasing its damage by 150%. While controlled, your pet is immune to any crowd control effects, including movement impairing effects. Channeled, interruptible, doesn't break stealth.
    This is the most absurd one. Will be used while skillfully macroed with all pet dps cooldowns. Will cause the pet to do retarded damage, while being immune to everything and unstoppable, while hunter is in stealth. Bad for the game.

Shaman - Earth Fusion - You become one with the earth, clearing all debuffs. For the duration you are untargetable by anyone, including allies and cannot take any action other than movement. Lasts 6 seconds, instant.
    Pretty much another bubble-like cooldown, bad for the game. Gives u time to survive and run away while your healer is CC'ed. Can be used to break all CC's with cancelaura macro, bad for the game. There is too many CC breaks already!

Paladin - Light's Shield - You become Light's Shield for 8 seconds. For the duration of this effect you cannot move, take 30% less damage and create pillar of light around yourself (12 yards diameter). Pillar of light breaks line of sight of your enemies and doesn't allow them move through it. Instant.
    Will be annoying in the same way like the Smoke Bomb is. Can be used as another bubble-like cooldown against enemy casters, bad for the game. Can be used to make enemy healer useless for 8 seconds, pretty much unavoidable, bad for the game. Can be used to easily save a partner who can just move into it using Intervene or similar ability. Can be used to easily kill off the enemy inside it while his healer is unable to do anything, because he's outside.

Mage - Polymorph: Self - You polymorph yourself into a mighty creature of your choice: Red Dragon, Son of Cenarius, Mountain Ettin or Ethereal Thug. For the duration your skills are replaced by skills adequate to your new form (For example: Son of Cenarius form grants you healing spells like tranquility, wild growth, regrowth; Ethereal Thug gives you vanish, stealth, spritn, sap). Lasts 15 seconds. 5 minutes cd.
    This has a potential to be very, very broken. More healing for mages is the last thing the game needs. Vanish and sap - sounds retarded, there is already way too many stealth-like effects, and way too many CC's. Vanish into sap on CC'ed target - unavoidable, bad for the game.

Monk - Chi overload -Your body overloads with chi energy unleashing it in its purest form for 12 seconds. It effects depends on your role: Windwalker - Increases attack speed by 30% and movement speed by 100%, and gives fists of fury 30 yards cone range.
    Sounds retarded, yet another dps buff when the whole mop PvP was ruined by stacking dps cooldowns. Also, movement speed buff??? but why? Monk uptime needs to be nerfed not buffed. Will make it impossible to run away from Monk after his cd"s are popped. Fist of Fury needs to be removed from the game, not buffed with 30 yards range!!!

Wow, why did you guys all wait until the last possible second to post these fake leaks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Well, they all certainly sound interesting. Sounds like some of them would make for good ultimates in Heroes of the Storm, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Allamaris View Post
    This is the most absurd one. Will be used while skillfully macroed with all pet dps cooldowns. Will cause the pet to do retarded damage, while being immune to everything and unstoppable, while hunter is in stealth. Bad for the game.
    "The most absurd" and it's the only one that actually existed at some point. The absurd thing about it is that it was removed from the game and I don't see why they'd want to bring it back and claim it's a new skill.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol. Death Knight one is so shit I can't see this being legit.

No acces to actual text, its all from what I have been told, .
    Best way to kill any and all credibility ever

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Brewmaster - Increases stagger amount by 20%, clears all your stagger damage on use and makes you immune to it for the duration.

So, let me get this straight. It increases the amount of damage you can stagger, but it also makes you immune to stagger? Didn't you think of that when you were inventing all these "new" abilities? A for effort.

You do realize that basically every class and spec in MoP learned a skill at 87 and most of those are significant, right?
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

15+ Year Old Account
    As others have already said, these all sound stupid and Blizzard wouldn't be THAT stupid to introduce all these bad spells for every class.

Deleted
    This is real datamined leaks i got from my good friends who works a blizzard. I promise they are not fake!

Hunter_Skill_Unique_Level_98Grenade Launcher. Replaces trap launcher. Throw 3 different grenades. HE//High Explosives. Instantly deals ##44$$$ 320% RAP **shared_ up to 3 targets[Instantly kills players/Bug]NYI.[Developer note: replace old bug with new bug!$/)
    "I want All!"

Warlock_Skill_Unique_Level_98 -Sacrifice!¤(New)Instantly detonate your Demon_dealing 120%SP Firedamage each second//240% Sp_Intestinal Gas//VoidPrison. Encase Enemy in a Nether GummyBear.

Warrior_Skill_Level_98.(New) Call of the Beard: 30 yd range/Instant&=Requires98#WarriorReduce cooldown to 45 seconds/Blast the ground in front of the Warrior//Leaving a "Manly" smell. Replaces Many//Abilities//Battle Shout
    "Wrawr."

Priest_Skill_Unique_level_92natural colored white cotton pirate shirt has puffy sleeves and a lace-up colla$7. Replaces Shadowform

Mage_Skill_Unique_98PolymorphSelf//InflatableSheep2% of Base Mana&=1.7 sec cast Requires Mage

Druid_skill_Unique_98 DireSlothForm.(New)Instant//Requires Druid//Can't be cast in Tree of Life Form, Moonkin FormShapeshift into Sloth Form,removing Agility, and decreasing movement speed by 75% (cumulative with most other movement impairing effects)"miiaoou"NYI

MonkSkill_Unique_level_98 Smoke_The_Piper - Cooldown: 30 seconds / Active: Inhale the Spice, granting you and your allies enhanced colored lipstick for 5 seconds. / Passive: Whenever you miss, you and your allies start hallucinating.NYI

This Tatoo is not yet implemented.

is it just me or do almost all of these abilities seem like they are completely useless

Good spell ideas though..
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

this is the most fake post i have seen from all the WoD posts

Most of them make no sense, are useless or are impossible to balance.

Just think of any of them being used in 20 vs 20 engagements. It would be ridiculous.

As silly as some of these sounds, I would like that skill no my Shaman.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Deleted
    new skill for every class
    No druid?

That said, I HIGHLY doubt it. Most of them seem to benefit pvp and it would feel extremely crappy to level up to 90/100 and then get a skill you will never even use in pve.

That mage still just doesn't make any sense. Mage is a PURE dps spec so to give it something that druids have to talent would be a very very stupid move by blizzard. Pure DPS should stay pure.

Meh, who cares, Blizzcon in 6 hours, everything should be cleared up.
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2013-11-08 at 12:29 PM.

Deleted
    Fake. The names sound like something a 15 year old would come up with.

Deleted
    that warlock spell? fucking kidding me?