Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The mage one is admittedly awesome. I'd love a skill like the old Polymorph: Self.

Deleted
    I'm fairly sure this 'leak' also means Druids finally got removed from the game. Instead, Mages will shapeshift into Druids.

Clearly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's funny how many claim the abilities sound totally unbelievable. They're totally in line with what we've seen so far, especially the MoP additions in many cases. Which is why i think it's not accurate tho, like i said too similar to the lvl 90 cooldown abilities, and too much CC. Still totally believable abilities.

Deleted
    He cannot even be bothered to spellcheck his leaks. If this proves too much of a CHALLENGE i think he should just move on and troll another board.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    What's wrong with that name? Totally fits Death Knight theme.
    Not the name...

Deleted
    I don't like the druid one... oh wait.
    On topic though this sounds ..meh... doubt it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Not the name...
    The name is exactly what banshees in Warcraft 3 did. It fits DK lore and would be an interesting ability to play with. I honestly like some of these, they sound fun. Others seem very redundant and useless, like Paladin. Which kinda makes them seem legit again to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by allatar View Post
    Some of those skills seem next to totally useless. Several of them seem totally useless outside of the pvp environment.

The hidden priest sub-spec Catholic already has that ability. It apparently has no cooldown and can be used from behind without a facing requirement.
    Rofl so much XDDDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    LOL at the warriors' skill.

Imagine a gnome warrior tossing a tauren 30yards. xD
    bwahahahaha !!

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Still believe all of the skills to be very viable and possible.
    The fact that most of them are CCs seems a bit odd, and that they're all cooldowns too.
    You feel that it's viable to MC-swap as a DK? What the fck would the point of that be, exactly? If you swap it's not like you would want to damage or kill yourself or your group/raid/whatever.

You think it's viable to give a Rogue the Taunt ability on a 3 minute cooldown (they already can get it from symbiosis, too, I just remembered hahaha) and call that a good addition to the game and class? Utter garbage.

Swapping factions as a priest? Come on.... seriously?? Same problems as the DK one with the added addition that you'll just end up healing the enemy's group... There would be literally no point to doing this except to screw your own group over by trolling them.

What about Hunter?? Imagine taking control of your pet at this stage in the game... What can your pet do? Spam a single attack twice... then run out of focus and auto-attack for the remaining 8 seconds. You think Blizzard would seriously give Hunters THAT? Even if it's powerful (which it isn't just by the current description) it wouldn't be fun, interesting, or engaging gameplay.

The mage I won't get into....

Every other class on the list doesn't really get anything interesting at all and it doesn't sound realistic at all.... When I first read the list I thought, "Wow, some cool ideas!" but then I took 10 seconds to think about how they would work in practice... and the only one I think would be fun at all is the Warrior's throw ability, and even then it would be useless outside of PvP and trash pulls.

You feel that it's viable... but nobody else does. I'm sorry too because I don't want you to think I'm picking on you because this is the second thread I've responded to you in. I just wanted to give some reasons why they're not at all viable. There are other things too that have already been mentioned but seriously... picture what uses these abilities would have in actual gameplay and you'll start to realize it yourself.
    Last edited by torment3d; 2013-11-07 at 03:29 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Not gonna happen, as the potential for trolling would be huge.
    Think that's bad? LFR priest uses confusion and heals the raid boss.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    The warlock skill is just terrible so I hope this isnt for real. Whats it for? Suicide pull a single enemy out of the group into yours and then die?

Deleted
    Some of these abilities would be freaking awesome, especially the Warlock and Warrior abilities, sadly I don't believe this is legit at all, but I wish it was.

Not gonna believe this one. Too much CC at work here.

That said, some of the abilities you did offer were kinda cool. Especially liked the paladin and the mage abilities. Others... not so much. Like the rogue one.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Even though I said it in my other post... let me point out again that the Rogue ability is literally just TAUNT on a 3 minute CD. Why would they seriously do that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if this was true, i would be pretty dissapointed with the paladin one, its just smoke bomb+AMZ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't say I want any of these abilities. Some might have uses in pvp, but almost all of them just scream ACTION BAR BLOAT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by torment3d View Post
    You feel that it's viable to MC-swap as a DK? What the fck would the point of that be, exactly? If you swap it's not like you would want to damage or kill yourself or your group/raid/whatever.

You think it's viable to give a Rogue the Taunt ability on a 3 minute cooldown (they already can get it from symbiosis, too, I just remembered hahaha) and call that a good addition to the game and class? Utter garbage.

Swapping factions as a priest? Come on.... seriously?? Same problems as the DK one with the added addition that you'll just end up healing the enemy's group... There would be literally no point to doing this except to screw your own group over by trolling them.

What about Hunter?? Imagine taking control of your pet at this stage in the game... What can your pet do? Spam a single attack twice... then run out of focus and auto-attack for the remaining 8 seconds. You think Blizzard would seriously give Hunters THAT? Even if it's powerful (which it isn't just by the current description) it wouldn't be fun, interesting, or engaging gameplay.

The mage I won't get into....

Every other class on the list doesn't really get anything interesting at all and it doesn't sound realistic at all.... When I first read the list I thought, "Wow, some cool ideas!" but then I took 10 seconds to think about how they would work in practice... and the only one I think would be fun at all is the Warrior's throw ability, and even then it would be useless outside of PvP and trash pulls.

You feel that it's viable
    That's a lot of rage for some harmless speculation post.
    I think most of them sound fun, and all of them sound like something I could see being done ingame.

I think you're not considering the possibilities with some of these.

DK: swap with a low health target that is about to get out of reach, bring back into your team's reach
    Rogue: force focus on you, away from low health target/healer
    Priest: this one seems the most bogus, and hardest to implement without breaking stuff
    Hunter: hunters have been whining to get the direct pet control back for a while, wouldn't surprise me. It's a fun way of scouting and distracting, too.
    Mage: nearly every new mage abilitiy always seems insanely OP, totally in line with the trend
    Paladin: redundant, another defensive/immunity ability - makes it seem viable tho, since that's the philosoph around Pally
    Shaman: I play shaman, I could see this being decent. Not really what the class needs tho.
    Warrior: sounds incredibly fun and annoying, like most Warrior abilities in PVP. Viable.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    no Druid
    the druid class was removed in the new expansion, explained in lore through the night elf retcons

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Think that's bad? LFR priest uses confusion and heals the raid boss.
    The impact of that would be rather minimal, remember how long it takes to heal Valithria with 6 healers who even have a healing buff.