Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    There is not a facepalm big enough worthy of this post.

/sigh
    While you're facepalming try to come up with an actual counter to his accurate claim.
    Free-To-Play is the future.

Deleted
    I am hyped to no ends. Finally they close the huge hole they opened with TBC and the introduction of the Draenei as former Eredar + connecting it to so many old orc heroes. I hope some alliance heroes will join as well.
    Only thing I found a bit sad was the "only 6+1hc dungeon" thing... Everything else sounds awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trailer's bit lacking. Even MoP trailer had me on my seat. This one... not so much.
    Still I'm willing to see what new features this expansion bring to the table since the lore is kind of lacking in the 'WOW' department.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Enjoy your vacation. The expansion will still be lacking by the time you come back I'm sure.
    Never said I'll leave the site. Just the forums. The amount of negativity is nerve wracking. It's bad for my health.

Deleted
    Never said I'll leave the site. Just the forums. The amount of negativity is nerve wracking. It's bad for my health.
    I didnt say I don't like WoD, I like setting, time travel, meeting heroes of the past, expanding lore of Draenei, but there's just nothing new.
    It jsut feels like bigger patch tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    While you're facepalming try to come up with an actual counter to his accurate claim.

Didn't you get the 10 levels you fucking wanted? Everyone whined when previous expansions offered only 5.

Only 2 raids? Hey I thought 5 more levels means more content. What happened? You changed your mind?

Player Housing. Oh wait, you don't care about so it doesn't count as a feature. Oh ok, so by your logic the new BG's aren't new content because I don't give a fuck about PvP?

New player models. Oh but suddenly you want new races for the fuck of it so you can whine at Blizzard.

New raid difficulty. Whine, because why the fuck not.
    Last edited by Xilurm; 2013-11-08 at 11:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    I didnt say I don't like WoD, I like setting, time travel, meeting heroes of the past, expanding lore of Draenei, but there's just nothing new.
    It jsut feels like bigger patch tbh.
    Yea theirs good parts to it, it isn't terrible or bad or anything. It's just not really anything amazing. *shrug* I'm on the fence about it at this point. We'll see.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't you get the 10 levels you fucking wanted? Everyone whined when previous expansions offered only 5.

Only 2 raids? Hey I thought 5 more levels means more content. What happened? You changed your mind?

Player Housing. Oh wait, you don't care about so it doesn't count as a feature. Oh ok, so by your logic the new BG's aren't new content because I don't give a fuck about PvP?

New player models. Oh but suddenly you want new races for the fuck of it so you can whine at Blizzard.

New raid difficulty. Whine, because why the fuck not.
    None of those are actually really anything new. The new players models we've known about for awhile now. The "new" raid difficulty is just the existing difficulties shifted around more or less and really not anything n ew or exciting. 2 raids is fine but once again that's nothing new or exciting to right home about. 10 lvls is good but we always get lvls with expansions increasing the number isn't anything new or exciting.

The garrison is about the only NEW NEW feature that looks to be adding something to the game. *shrug*

For me "Warlords of Draenor" is most underwhelming expansion too. Outland revisited with time travel? 6 new dungeons with 2 rehashed ones (BRS - one of my favorite instances)? "Item squish"? RPG systems being dumbed down even more? Garrison might be the only saving grace of expansion, that's if implemented right...

With changes in development team it looks like there is no hope that they will change the course they took in Cataclysm. Sure, if people started in Cata+ and enjoyed it, they will love WoD, for many others it will simply be Cata #3.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Yea theirs good parts to it, it isn't terrible or bad or anything. It's just not really anything amazing. *shrug* I'm on the fence about it at this point. We'll see.

- - - Updated - - -

None of those are actually really anything new. The new players models we've known about for awhile now. The "new" raid difficulty is just the existing difficulties shifted around more or less and really not anything n ew or exciting. 2 raids is fine but once again that's nothing new or exciting to right home about. 10 lvls is good but we always get lvls with expansions increasing the number isn't anything new or exciting.

The garrison is about the only NEW NEW feature that looks to be adding something to the game. *shrug*
    Yeah, well tell that to those who keep whining that 5 lvls isn't enough. This is exactly the reason why Blizzard can't satisfy everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, well tell that to those who keep whining that 5 lvls isn't enough. This is exactly the reason why Blizzard can't satisfy everyone.
    Well because it isn't. 5 more levels is hardly anything ground breaking or new to the game. It's arguably more of the same which is fine but really since we had plenty of expansions with 10 lvls I don't see it as being more or less. It's lvling, you get that with every expansion. The number itself is arbitrary.

Honestly it's fine if you like it, I think the lore is good I want to see the heros and characters and all that. I don't mind the time travel. I'm sure the zones will be amazing. Theirs LOTS of good things about this expansion but can you honestly sit there and tell me it doesn't look a bit lacking in terms of new features?

What difference does 10 levels make? It will still take the same amount of time to level to 100 as it did to level to 80 from 70 in Wrath, 85 from 80 in Cata and 90 from 85 in MOP. There is not going to be any additional content.

I have to agree, really underwhelming. The most disappointing thing is that they didn't even add a single new feature. They could have at least copy+pasted something from other MMOs but no, just a few new zones, a few dungeons, 2 raids and a farm 2.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even MoP had a better reveal than this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

Deleted
    Wasn't overwhelmed this time I must admit... but who knows it might better than we think

Deleted
    because levelling and number of levels to gain, is most important thing in the expansion... no not really, it isn't, nobody cares.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    because levelling and number of levels to gain, is most important thing in the expansion... no not really, it isn't, nobody cares.
    To be fair I do think lvling is something people care about but I mean every expansion has lvls to it. That's not anything remotely new or exciting. It's just standard expansion fare.

The award goes to Mist of Pandaria. Its just horrible from lore perspective just as Cataclysm was.
    Warlord of Draenor seems to be the most amazing shit blizzard has ever done.

Quote Originally Posted by Synche View Post
    There doesn't need to be a new class or race, there are more than enough races and adding another class will just un-balance the game more. Hell , monks shouldn't have been added.

Class changes will come, but for the most part they are pretty solid right now anyways

Transmog changes? What exactly needs to be changed ? They loosened up pretty much all the rules.

Well, that depends on what you like. For example, I think that monks were really necessary to breathe some life into the game.
    I get sick of the same old rotations on the same old characters, so the game is always dying without some new fundamental things.
    I don't think there are enough races, because I have like 3 to choose from. Belfs, trolls and goblins aren't interesting for me, and 90% are either tauren or orc. Where is my ogre?
    I don't care that much about balance really. If a couple of classes do 5% more damage at their full potential, that's fine, I don't play to win the meter.
    Transmog could loosen up even more, I think.

More choices, more customization are things I think is important to me.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lack of content so far. Very disappointing.

No new race or new class is really an ENORMOUS letdown.