Poll: Will you Quit or Keep playing with the new reveal?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Waiting on stat squish news

Other then that, looks like more of the same, 90-100 will surely be a bore since questing is boring, you get to 100, probably do dungeons, wait months for various raid tiers to open, do them, do this and that so you can buy some gated profession patterns/gear then what? AFK in Org

Quote Originally Posted by Merp View Post
    No, not re-subbing.

New quests, new levels. More of the same. You know, to make something epic you have to make it, not just saying that it is in theory...
    Yep same here, I am waiting to kill Garrosh with my guild in heroic, then im Unsubbing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will resub to try it, but whether I will continue to play is another matter.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swagster View Post
    I'll resub IF:

1. They remove LFR
    2. Make flying mounts really expensive
    Guess you wont be playing for a while then mate

Biased poll is biased. I play WoW because it is extremely cheap per hour entertainment that I enjoy. I do not continue playing WoW because I'm bored.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Untill now the only thing that managed to excite me, was the new talents... But then i realised that its just a few perks and a new lvl 100 tier.

I already skipped MoP, i will most likelly skip WoD aswell., the fact is that its still to earlly to do such a decision.

Deleted
    I will resub around December but I want to know when they plan to release this new chapter(hopefully after May) because I'm too hyped and I want to experience this new content.

I was a pretty active WoW subscriber from BC to the end of CATA. I stayed away from MoP because I really felt that it took the tone down to a very beautiful and bright direction. I also didn't care for a heavy Asia theme. Outside of Panda's being a hero in Footmen Frenzy in WC3 I didn't really see them as a heavy player. I digress though I left feel that it didn't appeal to me. After being burnt out with the raiding at the end of CATA and being disappointed with the SWTOR I feel I won't come back to WoW. The concept is interesting I just feel that at this point to seriously raid you probably need a 2-3 toons to be competitive raiding wise given that and the time sink to go into the game and the monthly sub I just can't get behind the series anymore. The middle of the road for me has turned out to be DOTA 2 it really captivates what got me into Warcraft to start WC3 maybe Heroes will be good I don't know but I won't be coming back to WoW they need to innovate a bit more and persuade me a bit harder to fork out 15 dollars a month on a 10 year Franchise.
    Last edited by calarahil; 2013-11-08 at 09:28 PM.

They are pulling a god damn Star Trek alternate timeline bullshit on us.

No this is dumb and it pisses me off.

Nah. Might've been excited, but there really isn't anything for me there. And no updated model for my Draenei, so I really have no reason to resub.

Deleted
    Yes ofc! Boy I'm excited!

10+ Year Old Account
    Expac looks amazing keeping my sub up.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

to be honest I need more informaiton.

what was released was so mediocre I can't decide.

If the new garrison stuff turns out to be a mix of some SWTOR companions, some farmville like farm upkeep and some sims style garrison building you have to manage that also has a daily hub for you to grind then there is no way in hell I'd be back.

The rest of the release info was nothing but standard and the new models you can bet will come in a prepatch that everyone will get even if you don't buy the expansion.