Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Enchanted Fey Dragon

I don't know if anybody has noticed but since when was the Enchanted Fey Dragon released.
    tinypic .com/r/14xf81e/5

Nice find.

Link for lazy people:

It's weird that nobody replied to this post. Maybe Blizzard gave them the mount for participating. I watched every panel and they didn't say anything about the Fey Dragon.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a pay mount. They mentioned it in the developer Q&A.

They said the mount will be a buyable item in the store as part of their next charity event. You'll get the pet + mount for once price.

Deleted
    Clearly a sign next expansion will be Emerald Dream.

God that's sexy I might have to get that.

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    It's a pay mount. They mentioned it in the developer Q&A.
    Excellent! I missed this.

Also, what pet?

if this doesnt come out soon, i think my GF will claw my eyes out

Quote Originally Posted by Lostwood View Post
    Clearly a sign next expansion will be Emerald Dream.
    Ain't happening if the every do emerald dream it'll be like a raid zone took from Chris Metzen

- - - Updated - - -

And last patch of WoD will lead into 7.0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven2011 View Post
    Ain't happening if the every do emerald dream it'll be like a raid zone took from Chris Metzen

- - - Updated - - -

And last patch of WoD will lead into 7.0
    I think he is joking. Remember how everyone thought with all the ED stuff, that this expansion would be Emerald Dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    I think he is joking. Remember how everyone thought with all the ED stuff, that this expansion would be Emerald Dream.
    Yea but kinda glad they put that to rest now

They said it will be the next charity mount paired with a pet going towards Make-A-Wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Yingyang View Post
    They said it will be the next charity mount paired with a pet going towards Make-A-Wish.
    The pet is still unrevealed... but I hope it'd be something similar to the mount.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

So then the question is... How does he have it already?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by farrenkip View Post
    So then the question is... How does he have it already?
    Were they playing on an internal test realm? If so, that's probably how.

And also, ETA: I'm so glad this is going to be a charity mount.

Its been confirmed that this mount will only be obtainable through real money purchase on the activision p2w store. Very sad imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    Its been confirmed that this mount will only be obtainable through real money purchase on the activision p2w store. Very sad imo.
    The store is not even close to pay to win. Not even remotely close. At all.

The mount being on the store is great because it's easy to get plus the money raised (which will be a lot since the mount is amazing) goes to charity.

Activision does not have a WoW store. Such conspiracy theories are so tried and blasé.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    The store is not even close to pay to win. Not even remotely close. At all.

The mount being on the store is great because it's easy to get plus the money raised (which will be a lot since the mount is amazing) goes to charity.
    Imo its p2w, any time you can use real money to get _any_ advantage it is p2w. "But getting a mount isnt winning" you'll say. Once more, whos to say whats win? If me and my friend has a competition, 1st one to reach 200+ mounts achievement, then buying mounts is p2w. So yeah theres no arguments against that, ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imo its p2w, any time you can use real money to get _any_ advantage it is p2w. "But getting a mount isnt winning" you'll say. Once more, whos to say whats win? If me and my friend has a competition, 1st one to reach 200+ mounts achievement, then buying mounts is p2w. So yeah theres no arguments against that, ever.
    So do, like, all those F2P MMOs where you can buy top teir gear on the cash store, like..

SUPER pay-2-win?