Thread: T100 Shaman

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I have admittedly never run into that problem. All of the people I talk to seem to understand that enhancement is doing quite well these days. Admittedly I am a heroic raider (if not super hardcore or anything of that nature) so maybe I just hang around with people who know the reality versus the weird perception.

But yeah Enh is fun AND good, I just hope we don't get nerf sticked in WoD.

better more flat dps, we live from proccs and all is cool again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cishir View Post
    I have to admit that when people tell me that Enhancement is not good I am bewildered. Enhancement is in an amazing place right now and people really need to understand that. Then again people were telling me prior to 5.4 that the sky was falling but 5.4 has been an amazing patch for enh, so who knows.
    and then again, we got insane FN, Flametongue and Windfury buffs out of the blue w/o any confirmation from the blues that we were underdogs.

What boggles my mind is that the reputation of the class, more importantly the spec is that its a complete shithole to alot of top guilds. Yes Rogues and Warriors are insanely good compared to other melee, but Enhance/Ret/Feral are still not trash man.

I am kinda confused as to why ALL of our 3 lvl100 talents summon totems that can EASILY be one-shot killed in PvP?

Blizz better make totems have a % of our max hp - and i mean as PASSIVE, not that god awful glyph we got in MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Jecht View Post
    and then again, we got insane FN, Flametongue and Windfury buffs out of the blue w/o any confirmation from the blues that we were underdogs.
    Did you miss the stormstrike and RPPM nerfs? They were to compensate *some* of that.

What boggles my mind is that the reputation of the class, more importantly the spec is that its a complete shithole to alot of top guilds. Yes Rogues and Warriors are insanely good compared to other melee, but Enhance/Ret/Feral are still not trash man.
    That's more because melee just isn't favourable, rather than enhance/ret/feral are seen as weak. It's mechanical issues not spec issues there, especially since even though less fights seem to really penalize melee this tier - it's the harder ones that do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Did you miss the stormstrike and RPPM nerfs? They were to compensate *some* of that.
    My point in that statement was that when those nerfs were public knowledge everybody and their mother cryed for buffs or at least revert nerfs. The off-healing thing was expected. But AOE wise we were fucked and our higher single target was to compensate that, but was partially because of RPPM.

Now RPPM and our abilities got nerfed afterwards so the QQ started right there.

Things were not looking good for us at the beginng of SoO. Then the FN, WF and FT buffs came and made up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    I am kinda confused as to why ALL of our 3 lvl100 talents summon totems that can EASILY be one-shot killed in PvP?

Blizz better make totems have a % of our max hp - and i mean as PASSIVE, not that god awful glyph we got in MoP.
    ?? Only one totem is a talent?
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    ?? Only one totem is a talent?

1. Storm Elemental Totem.

2. Empowers your current Fire Totem.

3. Condensation Totem.

1 + 1 + 1 = 3

I don't understand how can you not see that all 3 of our talents (for at least some of the specs) are tied to totems that can be instantly killed.
    Quite stupid that we need to use that shitty major glyph to give totem health JUST to make our totems (and a lot of our talents) usable in pvp...
    Last edited by Aleksej89; 2013-11-10 at 02:02 AM.

totems are broken since many years ago, manatide is ok but the dmg and sustain totems should be deleted

Worst talents ever. Just some poor aoe shit.

Deleted
    Elemental & Enhancement (Storm Armor)
    Passive
    While your Lightning Shield is active, lightning will strike a random enemy within 40 yards that you are in combat with every 3.00 sec for 2000 Nature damage.

Anyone remember Diablo 2? The Thunderstorm Sorc? This is pretty much exactly that spell...

Am I the only one secretly hoping Storm Armor animation will look like Lei Shen's Thunderstruck? =P

Deleted
    Resto seems fun, as for ele/enh I will more likely reroll if I wanted to dps cause we all know how balance works (you are hybrids, you don't have dmg penalty for that but indeed you do)

Deleted
    Hope that our Enh T16 4p is going to be baseline passiv.

Speaking of which, do we know when we'll have more info about class changes ? Will we have to wait until it gets datamined ?

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    Speaking of which, do we know when we'll have more info about class changes ? Will we have to wait until it gets datamined ?
    Soon™

Joking aside, they didn't said anything, but probably we will see more about it when the PTR starts
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post

1. Storm Elemental Totem.

2. Empowers your current Fire Totem.

3. Condensation Totem.

1 + 1 + 1 = 3

I don't understand how can you not see that all 3 of our talents (for at least some of the specs) are tied to totems that can be instantly killed.
    Quite stupid that we need to use that shitty major glyph to give totem health JUST to make our totems (and a lot of our talents) usable in pvp...
    In his defense you did not specify you were talking about Resto in your first post. Condensation Totem is Resto specific in that talent, the DPS portion is an effect from using Lightning Shield.
    Last edited by Taalyn; 2013-11-10 at 06:30 PM.

I really like the passive lightning strike talent for enh/ele. As long as it will come with a nice animation, I'll be content with not having something "ridiculously cool" like for instance, new lock pets

Quote Originally Posted by XMD View Post
    Elemental & Enhancement (Storm Armor)
    Passive
    While your Lightning Shield is active, lightning will strike a random enemy within 40 yards that you are in combat with every 3.00 sec for 2000 Nature damage.

Anyone remember Diablo 2? The Thunderstorm Sorc? This is pretty much exactly that spell...
    I noticed that as well. Was a useless spell though. Since wow is a different type of game, and damage being damage in pve, we can at least pat the meters with it. In pvp though, random damage is dumb, nothing less.
    Considering that from an pvp enh POV, our new ultimates consist of a gone-in-10-seconds elemental totem, an aoe cooldown and a random damage dispenser (and most likely low damage to boot, cant imagine it hitting remotely near stormstrike level)...

Just disappointing... they totally disregarded pvp...And aren't talents first and foremost utility? Something which shines in pvp first and foremost?
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.