Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Yeah I said the same thing, if it was a toggle of some sort. Honestly they could fix it easily by making the ability also read: "Also causes colossus smash to increase damage taken from Fire damage caused by you by ~32%"
    Or some such. I am betting we see some kind of synergy or buff. Right now the only bonus comes from the auto attack damage and its pretty minor.

Anyways, this thread is really long with now (mostly) useless information; I edited my post with new information and moved it over to the new thread to continue discussion there.

You can still use ignite weapon as rage dump etc and it already ignores armor because its fire damage, don't see what the discussion is about. We still don't know if mastery is the same as it is now and it might just affect all damage instead of physical to accomodate.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder View Post
    You can still use ignite weapon as rage dump etc and it already ignores armor because its fire damage, don't see what the discussion is about. We still don't know if mastery is the same as it is now and it might just affect all damage instead of physical to accomodate.
    Because you operate off the information on hand :P
    Even with Mastery, the talent is pretty weak.

Regardless, there's a new thread, go go!