Need help with first build! Maybe major help

This is my current build
    http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Ryzbro/saved/2Lq8

I am trying for a $1100-1200 build but this is the closest I got. I do want all new cards btw. Please help me out. Remember this is my first build and I really don't know much about computers. I don't know cables and what is needed and stuff like that. Please help if you can/want. Thank you

Heatsinks come with thermal compound.

Phanteks is a better brand and the cooler matches the Arc Midi R2's color scheme.

The ASUS Z87-A is a better motherboard and has Fan Xpert 2 but breaks your color scheme. Up to you.

The RipjawsX also breaks the color scheme but is a good $10 cheaper.

Samsung 840 EVO is faster than the Samsung 830, cheaper too.

The 2 year old 500GB Caviar Black isn't faster than the newest Caviar Blue.

A cheap sound card isn't going to be significantly better than onboard sound, especially the Extreme4's ALC1150.

A PCIe NIC isn't necessary. The Extreme4 has an Intel NIC, which is of high quality.

Additional fans aren't necessary for a single card system and the selected fans are pretty expensive. I recommend the Cooler Master R4 140mm since they go on sale often for $5.

Windows 8 Professional doesn't offer features useful for gamers.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($219.99 @ Amazon)
    CPU Cooler: Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK 68.5 CFM CPU Cooler ($49.99 @ Amazon)
    Motherboard: Asus Z87-A ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($144.99 @ Amazon)
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($63.75 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($99.99 @ Amazon)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($64.95 @ Amazon)
    Video Card: Asus Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card ($309.99 @ Amazon)
    Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($82.49 @ Amazon)
    Power Supply: Antec High Current Gamer 620W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($64.99 @ Newegg)
    Optical Drive: LG GH24NS95 DVD/CD Writer ($15.00 @ Newegg)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - OEM (64-bit) ($99.99 @ Newegg)
    Total: $1216.12
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-11-08 01:27 EST-0500)

Thank you very much, at least someone replied

- - - Updated - - -

Would really like more responds. I will be buying during cyber monday but I am looking at stuff now

Yurano hit it pretty much right on the head. Anyone else responding is going to be changing only VERY minor things.

Quote Originally Posted by lordsphinx View Post
    Yurano hit it pretty much right on the head. Anyone else responding is going to be changing only VERY minor things.
    And this will be good for Any new mmo coming out? BF? COD? Wow? All on high/ultra settings with no problems and be able to stream if wanted

- - - Updated - - -

Is the Asus Z87-A really that much better then the ASRockZ87 Extreme4.. Everything I read on ASROCK is much better review then Asus... Just wondering really

Rather take the WD10EZRX over the WD10EZEX, the performance difference is minimal but it's a lot quieter.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidarz View Post
    And this will be good for Any new mmo coming out? BF? COD? Wow? All on high/ultra settings with no problems and be able to stream if wanted
    The i5-4670K is functionally the fastest processor available for CPU bound games (MMOs like WoW).

The R9-280X will be solid for BF4 (Ultra 1080p) and at least high for games coming out in the next 2 years and has Mantle acceleration going for it. COD doesn't traditionally require high graphics performance.

I'm not familiar with hardware requirements for streaming, but Shadowplay found on Nvidia GPUs (eg. 770) may be helpful.

Coming later this year, Jen-Hsun announced that ShadowPlay will be able to stream directly to TWITCH.

Some streamers pointed out that Shadowplay lacks in certain areas for streaming: no mic audio capture (likely will be fixed in the future), no webcam support like XSplit (unsure whether this functionality will be added), only Twitch support is available for the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidarz View Post
    Is the Asus Z87-A really that much better then the ASRockZ87 Extreme4.. Everything I read on ASROCK is much better review then Asus... Just wondering really
    On paper, the ASRock Extreme 4 is a better motherboard because its spec sheet is higher: ALC 1150 rather ALC 892, Intel NIC rather than Realtek, presence of Debug LED.

On the other hand, Hardware.info reports that the ASRock Extreme 4M and Extreme 6 have some problems with achieving maximum memory performance. Normally, performance characteristics (CPU, memory, GPU) should be near equivalent across different motherboards. ASRock's memory performance deficit is marginal, but concerning nonetheless.

ASRock appears to have some room for improvement with its memory tuning, as the two ASRock boards score poorly in the Passmark memory benchmark, and as a result also have a poor showing the 3DMark chart. Keep in mind that fast memory access is essential for integrated graphics.

The main thing the ASUS Z87-A has going for it is Fan Xpert2, fan control for 3-pin fans. Most case fans (especially OEM fans) are 3-pin and can't be controlled by most motherboards. While the Arc Midi R2 has a 3 fan controller (5V, 7V, 12V), having fan speed tied to CPU temperature as a "set and forget" feature is very convenient because fans are always at the optimal speed: quiet when idling, high performance when necessary.

The cheapest temperature based drive bay aftermarket fan controller costs $25.