What the hell? Ghost mail?

So I got to level 80 and upon checking my mailbox I got a gift in the mail from.....wait for it.......FUCKING Rhonin.

Now up to this point we thought he died in the Tides of War book, but this apparently hints he is still out there. Boosting heros he finds worthy. Why all the secrecy? Is he building an army? Did he become infused with the bombs power?

My theory is that he was infused and given a glimpse via the blue dragons magic of the titans; and aspect's charge. Think about it, his partner in crime is killed in much the same way, I think they are being set up for a future story plot about being dragon infused to some large degree.
    Last edited by Babzu; 2013-11-09 at 11:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard didn't kill Rhonin in game because that would change alot of quests in the world.
    he lives in game, is dead in the lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    He lives in Northrend Dalaran, which is basically in the past.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

We still see the Lich King around Northrend, but he's dead. So it's the same thing. it's in the past

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    He is also dead in the game. At level 90.
    Just how Arthas pops up while you quest in Northrend, just how Deathwing shows his face in Cataclysm. Both have died, but only at the end.
    Leveling should be seen as following a time-line!
    From level 1 to 70, Kael'thas and Illidan are also alive.
    old 1-60 not cata 1-60

This is either trolling or one of the derpest posts I have seen on Mmo-Champion.

Kudos either way
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

The quicker people realize the game has NO connections with the novels the better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Babzu View Post
    So I got to level 80 and upon checking my mailbox I got a gift in the mail from.....wait for it.......FUCKING Rhonin.

Now up to this point we thought he died in the Tides of War book, but this apparently hints he is still out there. Boosting heros he finds worthy. Why all the secrecy? Is he building an army? Did he become infused with the bombs power?

My theory is that he was infused and given a glimpse via the blue dragons magic of the titans; and aspect's charge. Think about it, his partner in crime is killed in much the same way, I think they are being set up for a future story plot about being dragon infused to some large degree.
    You're not the brightest crayon in the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Smithus View Post
    The quicker people realize the game has NO connections with the novels the better.
    Theramore is destroyed, Jaina has silver hair, Rhonin is dead(it's mentioned by Vanessa in the Isle of Thunder).
    So... You're wrong.

Northrend is from "The Past", when we fought with the Lich King.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Don't ruin it for the kids. It's up to parents to tell their children Rhonin isn't real....