Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    If the Warlords turn their back to the horde because of the current warchief, It wouldn't be anything new to me.
    It was Thrall's choice to put Vol'jin in command, and we all saw what happened with Garrosh. They should get someone else to elect new leaders.

"The Horde's founding father" is goddamn bloody Thrall, you genius... who picked that troll in the first place. Anybody else you might think of did not found the Horde we got as a playable faction here, and formed the old Horde of Dreanor or maybe the one that raided the eastern Kingdoms. And those guys would have rather butchered anyone but the orcish tribes anyway for the most part.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

there is no way they won't touch on that over the course of the expansion. I hope it is the reason the Iron horde is against us, it seems to be the only thing that will explain why the horde isn't joining them.
    Last edited by Sky High; 2014-03-26 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Well of course they'd go, "What? What is this creature, leading these other creatures and a whole bunch of orcs in a union they also call the Horde?", they started out being just orcs and ogres of Draenor, they didn't know of trolls till they got to Azeroth.

But weep? If the orcs of old would weep over a troll leading an entirely different kind of Horde, then I think I'd lose most if not all respect for them... If they were to stand before Vol'jin and learn of his position in the New Horde, then I'd imagine they'd be at least a little mindful of who they're dealing with, rather than look at him and laugh and weep because they assume he's a weakling or something. There must be at least one of them who'd look upon Vol'jin and go, "Hmm, I wonder what power this thing might wield to command such a force..."

If not, then they deserved to be crushed as the Old Horde, and they deserve to be crushed as the Iron Horde. Never underestimate your opponent, especially not the leader of the bunch.
    It could go either way really. The Iron Horde have yet to taste the defeat that humbled the Orcs of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundOfGuns View Post
    "The Horde's founding father" is goddamn bloody Thrall, you genius... who picked that troll in the first place. Anybody else you might think of did not found the Horde we got as a playable faction here, and formed the old Horde of Dreanor or maybe the one that raided the eastern Kingdoms. And those guys would have rather butchered anyone but the orcish tribes anyway for the most part.
    I think the OP is referring to the first incarnation of the Horde, the Draenor one. Obviously Thrall and his reformed Horde are more accepting of Trolls.

Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Until the orcs learn to get their shit together and not get strung along/corrupted AGAIN for the umpteenth time, keep them the hell away from any sort of leadership role unless they're ANYTHING like Thrall or Saurfang the Elder. I'll throw my lot in with Vol'jin over another Hellscream or Hellscream-like figurehead any day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    These, i'm pretty sure someone would want to duel Vol'jin to see how strong he is
    I hope this happens, because I want to see how strong Vol'jin is too, especially now that he's warchief and all. It would be a good chance for him to prove himself to any nay-sayers in the current/playable Horde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Yeah...
    Killing the old Horde will alter our own Horde pretty much.
    were not going back into our past... it's a different timeline, like a different dimension

Yes I'm sure Blackhand would weep that the modern Horde isn't mindlessly butchering everything in sight as well. What of it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Yes I'm sure Blackhand would weep that the modern Horde isn't mindlessly butchering everything in sight as well. What of it?
    Well he dies a week into the xpac, so w.e
    Chronomancer Club

10+ Year Old Account
    I was under the impression the Draenor Horde, under Garrosh's recommendation, was going to annihilate both sides on Azeroth?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

I know this hurts all the Kor'Kron idiots in the room but they do know that without Trolls, Goblins and Ogres there would be no original Horde. Besides I thought the Horde ruled by the strength to protect each other from a world that hates them. Horde and Alliance are about to give those same founding fathers something to really cry about so quit your bawling.

The Horde's founding fathers were evil, unless you are freely admitting that you are evil in which case any action that would make you sad like seeing a Troll take leadership over Orcs is a good thing. I feed on the tears of poor losers and right now yours flow freely. Muwhahahah

"Dis-Pear mon ... So Delicious"

I was sad to find out Vol'jin became the new Warchief, but at the same time agreed there weren't really any other viable options at the time. Then a couple of months pass and we are presented Warlords of Draenor, aka All the Legendary Orcs You'd Want As Your Warchief In Their Prime.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

I finally got around to reading that shadows of the horde novel, or whatever the name is, and Vol'jins a goddamned bastard (in a good way as far as the horde should be concerned), if they actually showed what he's capable of ingame it would really shut these 'blue thrall hippie' kids up. Of course as bliz seems to enjoy doing, all the good bits are left to outside sources so characters ingame end up looking so skewed.
    Last edited by Kojo; 2014-03-27 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    I finally got around to reading that shadows of the horde novel, or whatever the name is, and Vol'jins a goddamned bastard (in a good way as far as the horde should be concerned), if they actually showed what he's capable of ingame it would really shut these 'blue thrall hippie' kids up. Of course as bliz seems to enjoy doing, all the good bits are left to outside sources so characters ingame end up looking so skewed.
    The problem is implementing it ingame, it is very limited in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Does Voljin even own a Draenor birth cert? I think, this itself can drive the Warlords of Draenor into disowning the playable Horde.
    Thrall doesn't, either.

The horde that we know today (that is not the barbarian horde of nasty orcs) was founded by Thrall, with no small amount of help from Voljin, without whom they'd be a scattered hill-folk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosstafa View Post
    I think the OP is referring to the first incarnation of the Horde, the Draenor one. Obviously Thrall and his reformed Horde are more accepting of Trolls.
    Well the Iron Horde don't know what are the forsakens, humans, trolls, elfs, etc... cause they have never seen one, they may know something about them just by the story Garrosh could have told them

He can't weep, he already gouged his eyes out when he realized Garrosh was the leader.

would the orcs of draenor even know what a troll is?

either way, if anything about the current state of the horde is going to make the dead orcs weep, vol'jin would probably be pretty far down the list.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbane View Post
    Go back to your filthy Island, you damn Voodoo monkey!
    This made me laugh like a crazy person