Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    They haven't explained how they'll deal with characters like Maraad, but its assumed one of them will have a beard.

Deleted
    You can't have two velen's in the same place at the same time, the probability one of them will run away beforehand is too high.

Deleted
    I think they said they are just not going to have the same character there twice. Which probably means our Velen stays home.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    I think they said they are just not going to have the same character there twice. Which probably means our Velen stays home.
    they said thrall will learn about his parents and grandma, and that it will be very important to him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    they said thrall will learn about his parents and grandma, and that it will be very important to him.
    Yeah but that has nothing to do with the same character being there twice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manniefaces View Post
    Multi-verse vs. time travel. They choose to do the multi-verse concept. By going back in time Garrosh creates a multi-verse. This is not a new Sci-Phi concept.
    Do you come from an alternate universe where "fiction" is spelled "phiction" ?
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI

Deleted
    has anyone seen the jet Li movie "The one"
    i recommend you guys watch it basically jet Li is traveling through different universes to kill himself
    which makes him more powerful each time one of himself is "killed"

what do you guys think?