Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wycked View Post
    Seriously
    Having to do 5 levels is a nightmare, 8 hours of life wasted every time. No1 cares about the quest chains, no1 needs 16 hours of practice learning how to use the new talents/whatever. Jesus, this is gonna be horrible...double the grinding time for 1 new tier of skills.
    Don't say that, I love the quests!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    wasn't the point of MMORPG to explore a brave new world.

how have we come to the point where leveling was the main point of an MMO to wanting to skip new fresh adventure and story entirely, and enter immediatly a highly repetitive daily/dungeon/raid routine

Would you prefer that Blizzard turn WoW into a game where you sit in a lobby and queue for dungeons and raids, and take out all the non-raiding/dungeon content in the game? Because really....

Seriously, you are in the wrong genre. MOBA gives you leveling, quick fast pace action and endless content as you as you like PvP, all in tiny 20mins - 1 hour packages.

Leveling is already way too easy in this game, that's whats makes it feel a grind. Blizzard should make leveling a grueling gruesome SAVAGE experience where you won't get anywhere without at least a group of 5. There won't be mobs, there will be roaming packs and they should have the difficulty of Argent tournament champions. A critter can easily take you down to 50% if provoked and resources should be a mere 5% to how easy it is to get these days. Death should reduce item durability by 30%, Repair bills 1500% of what it is now and each death will have your faction leader coming over and mocking you AKA Batman Arkham Asylam/City/Origin style.

OK, I kid about that, but really 10 levels is nothing.

Deleted
    Seriously
    Having to do 5 levels is a nightmare, 8 hours of life wasted every time.
    Then why are you even playing this game if it's a waste of time?

Wait and see , but i'm sure Blizzard will adjsut xp rate for a full appreciation of the game and not around pure grinding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wycked, get yo facts straight man...

Deleted
    Seriously
    Having to do 5 levels is a nightmare, 8 hours of life wasted every time. No1 cares about the quest chains, no1 needs 16 hours of practice learning how to use the new talents/whatever. Jesus, this is gonna be horrible...double the grinding time for 1 new tier of skills.
    I don't know if you realise this but World of Warfraft is a MMORPG. If you don't like levelling and progressing your character then you are playing the wrong game.

Seriously No1 cares about the quest chains
    I do! I don't really care about raiding and end game dungeons. However, I will do them on occasion eventually, but I don't have to be there and raiding in a few days or overnight like many players enjoy doing. I'll get there when I get there...

Its the quests and adventures and exploring the world that I enjoy most. Sure the quest text isn't always the best or exciting, but I still like to know why I'm killing 10x of this beast or harvesting and delivering 8x of that material.

May be boring to you, but questing is the highlight of my time playing WoW and all MMOs for that matter.

Sucks to be you. Either get used to the thought of it or quit.
    Pretend this is a amazing sig with my character holding an legendary.

10+ Year Old Account
    its going to scale pretty much like it does always
    i mean we have lots of expansions so far that we can compare to

10+ Year Old Account
    the funniest part of these threads is that the OP just starts a troll thread then dont awnser to the arguments people give him, why make a thread if hes not gonna discuss his topic?

also i love leveling :> Tho not so much in MoP as in other expansions, hope WoD will give awsome new zones and fun leveling :> have hit the 50 toon cap on my account a few times, and no character is below 15 atleast xD so like 47 characters between 15-90

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Don't say that, I love the quests!
    You can do them at max level. Leveling itself is pointless and nothing but a time sink. The typical MMO player has nothing better to do though, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    You can do them at max level. Leveling itself is pointless and nothing but a time sink. The typical MMO player has nothing better to do though, right?
    And how does one get to max level, if one does not do the quests that are designed to get them to max level? This ain't the 90's, son. We're long past the days of grinding boars for xp.
    Feel like you have a target on your back around here?

Knowing this place, you probably do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Seriously
    You are wasting your entire Life in front of a PC playing a game, and you whine over wasting only 8/16 small hours of leveling.
    The Questing and leveling is the best part about the game, the only thing that matters, and the only reason to play.
    Since Cata, ppl have been sad the level cap was reduced to only 5 lvls, unlike TBC and WotLK where it was 10 lvls, now we finally get back to 10 more lvls, and it's so cool.

Meh, I'm sort of agreeing with OP but not for his reasons.
    I'm fully aware they're just levels, they don't want it to be a grindfest to get to max level, but they should include one character to boost to max level once you have one character that is max level.
    Every other character you get to max level should grant you one more character to only level 90. Then reduce xp to go from 90-100 in half or something :S

Quote Originally Posted by Prothall View Post
    And how does one get to max level, if one does not do the quests that are designed to get them to max level? This ain't the 90's, son. We're long past the days of grinding boars for xp.
    Yeah....the countless kill quests are the same as grinding. Oooh I get to read a small bit of text first! How awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    If anything, these 10 levels could make leveling feel faster, since they're going to scale the experiance for each level down to make it as long as 5 levels.

15+ Year Old Account
    My troll alarm just went off.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    What? I like leveling. You think you're the only person who plays this game?
    Was thinking the same. I actually like reading the quests, following a chain to see the end result of the mission I was doing..
    If someone doesn't like leveling then I don't understand why they started playing this game in the first place.