Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    In the spirit of parody videos, I implore everyone to watch this one:

I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Viewer games | Road to 1K follows | Giveaways @ 20 & 35 views #nayplays

twitch.tv/nayplays

Live until 3AM EST

The Talents and Abilities for Greymane have been mined from the latest Build so these may not be final for our Heroes of the Storm Assassin. Leyzar and Ani go through all the available options and try to see how they could work out for actual builds.

(didn't see fit to make a new thread for this, and it is technically HotS related so I'll post it here).

It looks like Murky made his way into WoW (outside of being a companion pet)!

You can play as him in a Legion Quest, and he has all of his HotS abilities (Slime, Pufferfish, Bubble, and March of the Murlocs). The Legion is doomed...the Murloc Overlord has finally made it out of the Nexus.

Poor Demons don't stand a chance with the God of Murlocs around....
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

[ENG] Christmas Party! Giveaways every hour! Viewer games - Let's party baby #nayplays

Live until 1AM EST

twitch.tv/nayplays

Lunara and a new Patch have arrived to Heroes of the Storm (HotS) so it's time to look at some of the more important Hero Changes that Blizzard made.

[ENG] Hero league solo queue | 600+ Nazeebo games | Just Cause 3 giveaway #nayplays

Live until 1AM!

twitch.tv/nayplays

- - - Updated - - -

Charmander themed stream as a thank you for 1K follows!

Live until 1AM

twitch.tv/nayplays

Time for a Lunara Build Guide. Heroes of the Storm Gameplay in Quick Match where we go through the heroes abilities and talents and see what viable choices we have and when to use them. She certainly is not for anybody but in the right hands and circumstances Lunara can shine! (Sentinel Skin).

Lunara Dunk Highlights video

Hey guys check out my top 10 dunks video on my new channel feat Lunara. Dunktastic! a top 10 dunk show. Looking forward to doing more with other heroes. Please comment, like, and subscribe!

The latest patch brought buffs to Artanis so I thought a new Heroes of the Storm Gameplay is needed. We have 25% increased basic attack range and 15% increased range and speed on our E ability Phase Prism. Overall these changes bring the Hierarch a bit up in power but not by a huge am mount, welcomed changes overall. HotS Quick Match using the Purifier skin and Vulture mount. Went for a max tanky build which was a must given our team composition

- - - Updated - - -

Butcher Gameplay in Heroes of the Storm. The objective being to show the combo between Lamb to the Slaughter and Mighty Gust from Falstad. HotS Quick Match carried out on the Sky Temple Battleground and I used the Iron Butcher skin with Butcher's Beast Mount.

Giveaway @ 20, 35, 50 views | Just Cause 3 giveaway | Hero League | 600+ Nazeebo games | #nayplays

Live until 1am EST!

twitch.tv/nayplays

Giveaways @ 35 & 50 views | Hero League climb | 600+ Nazeebo games

Live until 1AM EST

twitch.tv/nayplays

Heroes of the Storm Ranked Gameplay in Team League on Tomb of the Spider Queen Battleground.
    The blue opted for a very early game oriented team, focused on roaming and ganking, while the Red opted for a more classic approach. I will not spoil the outcome of the match but it should be interesting to see.
    This is the first episode of this new series so you will have to excuse my lack of commentary experience but I am working on it so it will get better in time.

Happy 2016 | Viewer games | Giveaways @ 25 & 40 views | Party on #nayplays

Live until 1AM EST

twitch.tv/nayplays

Heroes of the Storm Ranked Gameplay in Team League on Dragon Shire Battleground.
    This is the second episode of this new series so you will have to excuse my lack of commentary experience but I am working on it so it will get better in time

[ENG] Viewer games | Giveaways @ 25 & 40 views | Party on #nayplays

Live until 3AM EST!

twitch.tv/nayplays

Deleted
    Playing HotS all afternoon!

twitch.tv/reavenox

The Barbarian Warrior (Bruiser) Sonya how has her own Build Guide in Heroes of the Storm Gameplay. In this HotS Quick Match we will go through every tier and see what viable choices we have in terms of talents. I used the Wrath skin with the pink tint and the Nexus Charger mount with the purple tint