Thread: Gold in WOD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Gold sinks no more, gold squish is the solution.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no more new content for MoP; no new toons to level in WoD, what is the point in holding on to stuff.

To those saying that gems/enchants will just cost more. I hate to break it to you but... no
    Glyphs are a 1 time purchase aswell now and there still dirt cheap.
    The gem prices are low because there is a lot more supply then demand and it being a virtual game rather then real life businesses to many crafters dont care about profit margins. And with the new system demand is going to go down even more.
    Ofc there will be the golden times at the start of the expansion like always but expect markets to collapse back down pretty quickly as "Joe Average" tries to get in on the market

Quote Originally Posted by Dooney View Post
    If I were a JC/Enchanter, right now I would be dumping all those items to be eliminated from the game (e.g., hit gems and enchants, etc). These guys usually make their cash right before and during the first months of the xpac.
    They won't be removed, they will be converted to another existing stat "à la armor penetration".
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by zavhoz View Post
    Gold sinks no more, gold squish is the solution.
    Some men....just want to watch the world burn.

That would be chaos.