Landmark - 8/10
    This Minecraft-like MMO, in development with EQ: Next, has a lot of potential. The building aspect of it is really fun if you're into that sort of thing. Although the game is in closed beta and the tools are needing work (as well as the game and systems themselves), the potential alone is worth the rating. Moreso, maybe, that the landscape destruction has lots of potential for MMO elements, aka EQ: Next. I thought it would be gimmicky at best, but I didn't think of how that could affect an MMO setting. Imagine a boss fight that actually changes the landscape with an attack so a vantage point is removed, or how a player could use terrain-altering to their advantage in PvP with LoS or something like that. Voxel destruction can make sieges or destroying something look and feel real, rather than just setting fire to a house and watching flames appear while the house stays as it was. I was only given 7 days with Landmark and haven't been able to try EQ, but yeah, potential.

As for prior, I played Wildstar in Closed Beta for awhile (~2 months, max leveled, experienced most things).

Wildstar - 7/10.
    It does a good job of bringing the good elements of other MMOs together and has some nice aspects, but as an MMO it really isn't anything special. The combat is alright, but taking away targeting/tab-targeting to attack doesn't bring that much to the game other than most things just being AoE now. Telegraphs were used in FFXIV: ARR, and the systems of the game are fun but last only so long. The quests can be cool but mostly are typical, which begs the question why they didn't copy GW2 more in that regard. PvP is...meh. Raiding is raiding. Dungeons are dungeons. The best part about this game (or most fun I had/most time I invested) is the housing. If you're looking for a nice housing system, despite being instanced, it is a good time, with lots to collect and craft.
    Last edited by WorldofWorkcraft; 2014-06-23 at 07:16 PM.

Deleted
    I recently got a blast playing the game "Warlock 2 - The Exiled". Thanks to special buildings based on city locations and a way stronger exploration game, it's currently even more fun to me than Civ V. While i dont think it will have CiVs replayability level.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2014-06-24 at 06:38 PM.

Deleted
    Journey 10/10

Amazing, beautiful, masterpiece. Only words you need for this game. I had a smile through the whole game.
    Last edited by mmocbc4c51efd3; 2014-06-24 at 06:54 PM.

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Editon, PC. 0/10.

Needs way to much external modification to make the game even somewhat playable on KB/M. Thank god it didn't cost me more than 5 dollars.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Metal Slug 3 - 7/10
    Wildstar - 3/10 - Leveling got pretty bland pretty quick, server population dropped off pretty quickly as well and the game world felt very empty. There were still people, but the difference between the first week and this past weekend was night and day. The game catered to the me that I was 10 years ago, not the person that I am now. If you like a game that punishes you for loving it, Wildstar (or ArchAge) is probably for you.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Deleted
    Is ArchAge difficult? Never tried it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghouldan View Post
    Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Editon, PC. 0/10.

Needs way to much external modification to make the game even somewhat playable on KB/M. Thank god it didn't cost me more than 5 dollars.
    So, zero? Like, it wasn't even a game? Like, there wasn't one single aspect of the game you liked? The graphics made you vomit, the gameplay gave your sister a car accident, the enemy design caused your dog to run away.

Like zero? Really?
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Far Cry 3 - 9/10

- Multiplayer and coop included,its a very high quality product. The single player has an awesome open-world with a ton of things to do,and a pretty good story. Not the best game I ever played,but one of the highest in terms of overall quality.

Dragon Age:Origins (yep :P) - 10/10. Nuff said.

15+ Year Old Account
    Stick of truth 8/10

It's a solid game that stays true to the series. If you like the series, you will like the game.

Bioshock infinite: Burial at Sea, episode I 9/10

I really liked Infinite, and this little episode builds nicely onto the ending of the game, weaving bits of Colombia nicely into Rapture, staying true to the experience of both. There is only one problem, it's too short, and could have been at least twice as as long.
    I'm planning on playing the next episode in a few days, when i get some more spare time.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

Wildstar 9ish/10. Just great fun for hours

Wildstar

4/10

Was fun until ~ level 15. Afterwards it became extremely boring due to the lack of interesting zones (hideously bland zones if I'm being honest), the lack of sufficient dungeons and the very poorly designed quests.

Euro Truck Sim

7/10

Especially fun with the oculus rift and g27!
    Last edited by nocturnus; 2014-06-24 at 07:44 PM.

Wildstar - 3/10

The 3 points were given because of housing, which imho, is the ONLY thing they did correctly in that game. Everything else, and I mean EVERYTHING else is basically done in a more polished, more streamlined, and superior way in World of Warcraft. Wildstar is basically the latest WoW clone that failed to live up to expectations. It is essentially what you would get if amateurs tried to remake WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thessik-Irontail View Post
    Wildstar - 3/10

The 3 points were given because of housing, which imho, is the ONLY thing they did correctly in that game. Everything else, and I mean EVERYTHING else is basically done in a more polished, more streamlined, and superior way in World of Warcraft. Wildstar is basically the latest WoW clone that failed to live up to expectations. It is essentially what you would get if amateurs tried to remake WoW.
    Aren't they mostly ex-WoW Devs? (Haven't played game and have no intention to, but I thought I heard this in a few places)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    Aren't they mostly ex-WoW Devs? (Haven't played game and have no intention to, but I thought I heard this in a few places)
    Yup. His statements also make little sense. I never cared for Wildstar and I was in early Beta access to release (decided not to get it.) His comparison is essentially saying "Need for Speed Underground 2 sucked. It was basically amateurs trying to remake Grand Torismo!!"

Same genre =/= clone.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yup. His statements also make little sense. I never cared for Wildstar and I was in early Beta access to release (decided not to get it.) His comparison is essentially saying "Need for Speed Underground 2 sucked. It was basically amateurs trying to remake Grand Torismo!!"

Same genre =/= clone.
    Nah, it doesn't. You can have two completely different games even though they belong to the same genre. I also think ws tries too hard to be WoW and the fact that many ex-blizzard devs worked on it isn't a valid justification.
    Last edited by nocturnus; 2014-06-24 at 08:48 PM.

I got Jade Empire because it was on sale on Steam, I can't remember if it was part of the summer sale or not... but the price was slashed anyway :P After spending an hour or so trying to fix the 'cannot find steam' thing... then fixing the frame rate issue it has... then forcing it to fit my monitor's resolution... I was finally able to play the game! None of those are Jade Empire's faults, though.

I found it a bit fast, and anticlimactic at the end. But all in all, it was a good game. I'll definitely play it again. The twists got me though! So... 8/10.

I see alot of people complaining about Wildstar, and comparing it (And several other MMOs) to WoW.

Question, how the -fuck- do you make a revolutionary MMO today? They are all going to have a highly similar UI and combat system, leveling system and "coop adventures" (read parties, dungeons, raids).

That is unless theres some new hardware coming out that will change the way we input comands.

You've all got your expectations too high. Comparing a 10 year polished game to a fresh release makes you come forth as mentally challanged.

Quote Originally Posted by Faible View Post
    I see alot of people complaining about Wildstar, and comparing it (And several other MMOs) to WoW.

Question, how the -fuck- do you make a revolutionary MMO today? They are all going to have a highly similar UI and combat system, leveling system and "coop adventures" (read parties, dungeons, raids).

That is unless theres some new hardware coming out that will change the way we input comands.

You've all got your expectations too high. Comparing a 10 year polished game to a fresh release makes you come forth as mentally challanged.
    Relax buddy. No need to get all agitated and call people names. Only insecure people do that, right?

No one talked about expectations. These are just observations, that's all. GW2 is an MMO as well, but hardly anyone felt it was plausible to compare it to WoW. WS is constantly being compared for a reason.

Deleted
    Only reason I can find why ppl compared Wildstar to WoW is the art style. Both go for "cartoony" but the combat system is totally different. If anything WS should be compared to its GW2 as they have more similar combat with some aimed skills (I dont play any of those MMOs).

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i just finished the mass effect trilogy for ps3. 8/10

first game was massively slow on ps3. long load times. towards the end money/credits was useless and the weapon upgrades were too over powered. the class powers and squad mates were hard to control.

the second game was good. much improved mechanics from the first one. the story was almost useless. you could almost have went from the first game, skipped the second, and went right to the third and have no problems.

the third was great story, great characters, great mechanics. everything was great. amazing DLC. i never did online. everyone raged at the end but i felt it was ok.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.