Poll: Poll

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    What an awesome idea! First you open him the door, then he sticks a gun his employer gave him in your nose and tells you to clean out your valuables in his pizza box! He probably only needs to do one round to be filthy rich. And the kicker? I can hear the emergency calls "NYC 911, how can I help you?" - "Yeah um.. I was just robbed by a pizza delivery guy" - "In New York? Good luck finding him buddy, cya!"

no one should be given any firearms. not even police or army. in fact weapon production should be ended. world free of weapons is better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archypew View Post
    no one should be given any firearms. not even police or army. in fact weapon production should be ended. world free of weapons is better.
    Go back to longbows and spears I take it?

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Go back to longbows and spears I take it?
    AMEN!!! at least if humanity sucks. be good at sucking! go to war like MEN with bows and spears, shields and swords and not firing at 1km distance with sniper rifles like little bitches

Deleted
    AMEN!!! at least if humanity sucks. be good at sucking! go to war like MEN with bows and spears, shields and swords and not firing at 1km distance with sniper rifles like little bitches
    And thousands of deaths per battle, such a civilized way to fight.

Once we accept that people must be armed with point and click weapons to remain safe in society, we must then accept that civilization has failed and it is time to redesign humanity from the ground up.

We will soon play with human DNA like an artist with clay. If we cannot fix humanity with sociology, we will do it with biology. A superior human race for a superior society and a superior future.

We used to have to wait millions of years for natural selection to improve our design. We will soon have artificial selection to improve it at a rate of speed unheard of in natural biology. If we cannot socially engineer criminal activity out of the human race, we'll genetically engineer it out.

When something does not function properly, we fix it. It is time we extend that mentality to humanity itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhorrg View Post
    Once we accept that people must be armed with point and click weapons to remain safe in society, we must then accept that civilization has failed and it is time to redesign humanity from the ground up.

We will soon play with human DNA like an artist with clay. If we cannot fix humanity with sociology, we will do it with biology. A superior human race for a superior society and a superior future.

We used to have to wait millions of years for natural selection to improve our design. We will soon have artificial selection to improve it at a rate of speed unheard of in natural biology. If we cannot socially engineer criminal activity out of the human race, we'll genetically engineer it out.

When something does not function properly, we fix it. It is time we extend that mentality to humanity itself.
    I think I remember that exact same spiel from the lunatic surgeon in bioshock.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I think everyone should own a firearm.

without being too stereotypical, the typical people who are delivering fast food are either too young to be responsible, or life's losers. I don't think either should be going door to door with a gun.

if you are that worried about that then change jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    without being too stereotypical, the typical people who are delivering fast food are either too young to be responsible, or life's losers. I don't think either should be going door to door with a gun.

if you are that worried about that then change jobs.
    "without being too stereotypical, *proceeds to say something that is stereotyping to the extreme*"

You must the kind of obnoxiously rude person who has denial issues about his personality, eh?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Basically if you're working a job that requires you to go door to door to deliver food to people, do you think they should be given something like a pistol while on duty? When you sign up for the job, they check your mental state, train you a little, then when you are on duty, you are given a pistol until your shift ends, at which point you return the gun or face severe consequences. This is largely in part due to the fact that most people who work these kinds of jobs are exposing themselves to considerable danger.
    What food delivery worker goes door to door? You go to 1 door, and they are expecting you. If they were planning on killing you as soon as you show up a pistol isn't going to help you.

Dumbest topic I've ever seen on this forum. Please close.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I think everyone should own a firearm.
    "War is peace" in the same way that "freedom is slavery" and "ignorance is strength."
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post

Really? I'm the first to post this one?
    Man that is o-l-d and I had totally forgotten about it. Well done

You'de have to be pretty stupid to rob a delivery guy, seeing as he knows where you live.

Deleted
    What the fuck?! No! Can of mace, yes. But only for emergencies. But a fucking gun? What are you, nuts? George Zimmerman, is that you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Larry View Post
    What the fuck?! No! Can of mace, yes. But only for emergencies. But a fucking gun? What are you, nuts? George Zimmerman, is that you?
    You can talk, you can burrow through the floor and vibrate through walls, us mere mortals need more help.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    You can talk, you can burrow through the floor and vibrate through walls, us mere mortals need more help.
    All business, all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    If you do not like guns, move to England. It is that simple.
    Yeah just leave you entire country! Easy as that! Lets have all countries be clamped onto one set of thoughts and opinions and never change it ever. Lets send all the gay haters to Russia, all the muslims to the middle east, all the people who love beer to ireland, all the metal heads to sweden / norway.

It makes so much sense!

Thank you for that nugget of wisdom, i've already packed my bags and i'm about to leave the country as i don't agree with something my country does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeches View Post
    i've already packed my bags and i'm about to leave the country as i don't agree with something my country does.
    Any room left in your bag for this 30+ day old thread necro?

10+ Year Old Account
    No. What should be done is obviously get better background checks. Sheez.

Any room left in your bag for this 30+ day old thread necro?

Your face. I want to know what it means.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi