Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Is this a man playing for the womens soccer team in korea??

This story reminds me of the hermaphrodite who ran in the olympics a couple of years ago and pretty much won all the womens races, and everyone was complaining about it, saying to get a gender test.

When they finally did the test she was a hermaphrodite.

Im thinking the same thing here.
    What do you guys think? Is this cheating??
    Is that a man playing in a womens league??

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8753421

I know a way to find out.

10+ Year Old Account
    They said they diid thengender test already at 15 and it said she was a girl.

*sigh* No. The story pretty clearly says, from her, that she's been tested at the Olympics and the World Cup and that those tests showed that she's a woman. Just because she doesn't look like your idea of a woman doesn't mean that she's a man or a hermaphrodite. Just stop with this nonsense. The other teams are just screaming sour grapes because they lost.

As for the woman who ran in the Olympics, she identifies as a woman, presents as a woman what else matters? She has two sets of reproductive organs. Big friggin' deal. I'm just tired of this stupid stuff being so newsworthy.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.

why do we still have gender separate sports anyways. we are not allowed to discriminate gender wise in just about all other aspects of life. why sports

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    why do we still have gender separate sports anyways. we are not allowed to discriminate gender wise in just about all other aspects of life. why sports
    <en are generally better at physical sports, and since competition is so tight for pro-athletes...yeah.

You compete against who you're qualified to.

Well, we can allow women to play in the NFL and NBA, but what outcome do you honestly expect?

Well you can kinda understand why there's gender separation in sports as male are physically far stronger than males in general. You could even look at world records and see that women would never be able to compete at high level if it wasn't for this sort of spearation, it's just trying to level the playing ground a bit.

Just because they should have equal rights doesn't mean there isn't any differences.
    I can't think of a sport where woman could win over a man when it is about strenght and stamina.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    <en are generally better at physical sports, and since competition is so tight for pro-athletes...yeah.

You compete against who you're qualified to.
    what a minute I've been taught we are all equal. are we not equal? is it wrong for me to advertise looking for a male because the job requirements call for some one very strong?

what a minute I've been taught we are all equal. are we not equal?
    So biology wasn't a high school prerequisite?

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Just because they should have equal rights doesn't mean there isn't any differences.
    I can't think of a sport where woman could win over a man when it is about strenght and stamina.
    then why is it wrong to only hire men for a job that requires the same

is it wrong for me to advertise looking for a male because the job requirements call for some one very strong?
    Yes, and they don't advertise "looking for men 4 NFL pst".

Keep your goalposts in one spot.

Yes, and they don't advertise "looking for men 4 NFL pst".

Keep your goalposts in one spot.
    what is the difference you draft the biggest and strongest so to win games then why is it wrong for a business to do the same if their job requires the biggest and strongest

what is the difference you draft the biggest and strongest so to win games then why is it wrong for a business to do the same if their job requires the biggest and strongest
    Because in many cases the biggest and strongest isn't necessarily a man.

I'd love to see half the posters on this forum play just one football game with these Korean women.

10+ Year Old Account
    My team has a Korean player, called Park Chu-Young, who would probably be better off playing womens' football as he's shit at the mens version.

Because in many cases the biggest and strongest isn't necessarily a man.

I'd love to see half the posters on this forum play just one football game with these Korean women.
    then women should be allowed to enter men's sports because some of women can be the biggest and strongest and weaker men should be allowed to play women sports so to match their competition level

10+ Year Old Account
    then women should be allowed to enter men's sports because some of women can be the biggest and strongest and weaker men should be allowed to play women sports so to match their competition level
    Well at the supreme levels like the olympics, thats not ever going to be true since thats where the highest go, and the highest men are generally better than the highest women.

Why is it wrong? Do you hear men whining when someone only recruits females?
    You try to find the best possible candidate for whatever job - and men are overall better for heavy lifting/construction/etc jobs.

And they do, on mostly a non professional level.
    For your own sake, check any records in sports and compare female records and male records.

then women should be allowed to enter men's sports because some of women can be the biggest and strongest
    Have you even been reading the thread?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post23518185