Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    What was it about the answer that seemed like sarcasm? They did laugh but I got the impression it was because the guy who asked the question didn't expect to get an answer. I don't see anything about the answer "Grom Hellscream" that points to it being a joke. Especially after the leak said he's the main antagonist.
    You know what? I don't know what to tell you. Everything about it made is such a just obvious joke. Did you see the part where they talked about the dance studio in the garrisons?

Anyways you've decided you believe it and I highly doubt anything we say will convince you otherwise, and why bother? I mean it's not like we know and it doesn't really hurt anyone for you to speculate or hope they were being serious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    You know what? I don't know what to tell you. Everything about it made is such a just obvious joke. Did you see the part where they talked about the dance studio in the garrisons?

Anyways you've decided you believe it and I highly doubt anything we say will convince you otherwise, and why bother? I mean it's not like we know and it doesn't really hurt anyone for you to speculate or hope they were being serious.
    What the hell does the dance studio have to do with it.

Deleted
    Even if it made sense, they are planning to avoid putting the same final villain for 2 xpacs in a row :d

Final boss gonna be a Chronoplasm Walker called Moebius. I'm calling it :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boltzmann Hatchling View Post
    Even if it made sense, they are planning to avoid putting the same final villain for 2 xpacs in a row :d

Final boss gonna be a Chronoplasm Walker called Moebius. I'm calling it :P
    How are Grom and Garrosh the same person?

What if it turns out to be Cromie gone rouge? There's some focus on gnomes.

- - - Updated - - -

K for the record here, Garrosh is Groms son.

Deleted
    What the hell does the dance studio have to do with it.
    Watch the WoW Q&A, notice how much GC is trolling with his "xxx confirmed" running joke, and you'll understand..
    You'll realize that knowing what you're talking about actually helps in most conversations

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Well the leak also talked about Grom as the main antagonist.
    antagonist =! End boss. The other leak that predicted most of the features of WoD stated that "there is something behind HellscreamS", which Metzen confirmed during Blizzcon.

Blizzard devs aren't that silly, even they can see it would feel wrong to have another "simple orc" as an Xpac endboss again.

As for the true endboss, if they did say that it won't be a demon either, I guess it'll be either a Draenor Old God, or some titan watcher since we should discover titans visited draenor in the distant past, but "peaced out quickly".. Maybe Draenor was "parasited" by Old Gods too, and the titans didn't manage to contain them as well as they did on Azeroth ? (seeing who many we already met, it may not be that hard to imagine... )
    Last edited by mmoce3896f30ad; 2013-11-12 at 12:40 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SyrahGrunt View Post
    Watch the WoW Q&A, notice how much GC is trolling with his "xxx confirmed" running joke, and you'll understand..
    You'll realize that knowing what you're talking about actually helps in most conversations
    And still, them joking about the dance studio has nothing to do with the question who is going to be the main boss. Those are different statements made on separate incidents by different persons. You don't see me making any threads speculating about what dance studio could be, do you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SyrahGrunt View Post

antagonist =! End boss. The other leak that predicted most of the features of WoD stated that "there is something behind HellscreamS", which Metzen confirmed during Blizzcon.

Blizzard devs aren't that silly, even they can see it would feel wrong to have another "simple orc" as an Xpac endboss again.

As for the true endboss, if they did say that it won't be a demon either, I guess it'll be either a Draenor Old God, or some titan watcher since we should discover titans visited draenor in the distant past, but "peaced out quickly".. Maybe Draenor was "parasited" by Old Gods too, and the titans didn't manage to contain them as well as they did on Azeroth ? (seeing who many we already met, it may not be that hard to imagine... )
    If your definition of end boss is the chronologically last boss of the expansion as in that's the guy that we fought as the last boss of this expansion, then yeah, if they bring a Kairoz encounter or something else after we've dealt with the Warlords, then yes, technically that guy will be the endboss. And Metzen has hinted that there is a guy behind the guy, and that is probably Kairoz.

But folllowing that definition Haleon was also the endboss of WotLK, and I think that if you tell people Arthas wasn't the endboss of WotLK, they will just shake their head.

The Warlords are centric to the storyline. It's all about them. This expansion has us fighting a group of different guys, that are part of a team, kind of like in some videogames like Metal Gear Solid, where you go through a certain territory and deal with different bosses in different locations at different times. The head of that team is probably Grom. So I imagine us going into this expansion fighting these Warlords, one by one, and if Grom is the leader of them, and will be the last of the Warlords to be defeated by us, I will consider him the main villain of the expansion, most of all, though if you ask me I would say that the villains in this expansion are the Warlords. All of them. It's their expansion.

Deleted
    I think the end boss will be something related to the next expansion, as someone said it'll lead on nicely to the next one.

Deleted
    The final boss is Lavos, we access it through a bucket in the Caverns of Time.

We know it won't be an Orc as the final boss. It's an alternative history now, so there won't be any blood to drink. Grom is also not likely to be the final boss anyway because he may not be the Warchief (Garrosh may be, unless he has some respect for his predecessors), and if there is no blood to drink then Grom won't end up being the hero we think he is, or the one who curses the Orcs, and may well not even deserve much of our attention in this timeline, if the events that made him important don't take place.

Shyama

Book One of The Devoted Trilogy: The Zi'veyn
    Etsy Shop: Wildlife & Gamer Jewellery

I say they'll go with Grom eventually tells Garrosh he's nuts and won't be helping him and turns against him and helps us bring him down once and for all.

in one of the interviews ghostcrawler says "no....welll I dont know!" to grom as last boss.
    Sounded to me like Grom will not be it
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    in one of the interviews ghostcrawler says "no....welll I dont know!" to grom as last boss.
    Sounded to me like Grom will not be it
    Metzen also said that the way they think the story is going at this point, there is another guy. It's possible that they aren't sure yet and it sounds like it isn't set in stone.

Deleted
    end boss is basic campfire... calling it now. Upset that it wasn't elected warchief by Thrall, basic campfire has conspired with the bronze dragonflight to use Garrosh and the iron horde to destroy Thrall and any other non-believers. We must stop basic campfire's lust for power before he grows to strong!

Well since killjaedens plan to handle the draenei problem was "make orcs do it" and we will stop them from doing that, chances are at some point he will have a new plan.
    Is there a big shiny hole in the ground somewhere in draenor, where he could nearly fit through?
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    Well since killjaedens plan to handle the draenei problem was "make orcs do it" and we will stop them from doing that, chances are at some point he will have a new plan.
    Is there a big shiny hole in the ground somewhere in draenor, where he could nearly fit through?
    Would be ironic if Gul'dan ends up summoning the Legion anyway, and the Legion then, after we defeated the Warlords, invades our present time Azeroth the same way Garrosh and the Warlords will. Would be interesting to see us fight the Legion with characters from old Draenor. Maybe we'll even turn some of the Warlords to our side.

Last boss has to be Deathwing. Deathwing's lair is off the east coast past the portal.

Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    Last boss has to be Deathwing. Deathwing's lair is off the east coast past the portal.
    That would be amazing. In a combined raid with Ner'zhul as the Lich King, Illidan, Magtheridon, Lady Vashj, Ragnaros, Kael'thas and a few more we've already killed 1-5 times. Kel'thuzad ofc too.

Would be a great raid lorewise....