New Battlegrounds?

So according to http://us.battle.net/wow/en/warlords-of-draenor/ (http://i.imgur.com/XXBOCw8.jpg) on the feature list, there's supposed to be new battlegrounds in WoD.

Did anyone catch anything on that? Apart from the new world pvp zone, I heard nothing about it. I guess they have nothing concrete to show yet, but it still sparked my interest.

Thanks in advance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice catch, I never sew this, I am tweeting a few people..maybe someone will answer...

On another note we never learned what blizzard talked to the pvp players about?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    No info yet, but hopefully they will not be as shitty as the ones added in mop

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    No

Nice catch, I never sew this, I am tweeting a few people..maybe someone will answer...

That's what I thought. Hopefully we'll see something soon.

As far as I know nothing has been said about that meeting, but I'm pretty sure it won't be disclosed and will stay private.

15+ Year Old Account
    Asn an update pvplive has said this
    Currently only the new World PvP zone Ashran has been announced. Once we have details you can expect a blog.
    So they must have not heard anything about it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Asn an update pvplive has said this

So they must have not heard anything about it.
    Alright cool, thanks for the update!

Really interesting that they said nothing about it at all, I guess no plans are set in stone yet. Still seems odd to announce it as a feature but with zero details on it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reflectionize View Post
    Alright cool, thanks for the update!

Really interesting that they said nothing about it at all, I guess no plans are set in stone yet. Still seems odd to announce it as a feature but with zero details on it.
    Unless they know and they are under nda so they don't say anything.

They could just fix the bgs that need to be updated to become relevant again and then we wouldnt need a new bg. I have only gotten to play the new bg for mop a handful of times.

Why do you want more bgs for the horde to win?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    Why do you want more bgs for the horde to win?
    Just over 1000 BGs played here as Alliance. I won 764. Your move.