Deleted

Nasus' Ult and synergy with Super creeps and lane creeps

Ulting Garen in lane : 2 AD per second
    Garen and creep wave : 7 AD per second

Ulting in teamfight with 3 tanks : 14 AD per second
    Ulting in teamfight , 3 tanks 2 super creeps: 41!!!! AD per second

I personally think that nasus' ult should not affect minions( monsters are OK), because if you fight in a full creep wave, you drain significantly more health( and therefore more AD) from the creeps in the wave, than from the champion, due to their low MR.

This is doubly important with a super creep in the wave. Fighting in 2 super creeps, nasus' gets to drain the HP of essentially 2 champions with -20mres and 3.5k Hp and get the AD, equalling the amount of 4 maybe 5 champions. This is a broken synergy, and obviously overlooked as fighting in a super creep, doubles the amount of AD nasus gets from his ult.

I'm fine with it on monsters, as that is nasus' main form of objective control. But with lane creeps and super creeps in paticular, the synergy is too broken.

You'r in a team hitting 3 targets with ult combined 9000 hp. Average 100 mres. that's a 50% reduction.

so you're dealing 5% of their max HP per second or 2.5% after resistance. That's 225 Damage per second.

6.375% of this gets converted into AD, so you're now getting 14.3(approx) AD per second. That's balanced.

However, you now have 2 super creeps into the mix.

In addition to that 14.3 AD per second you now deal damage to them . 5% of 7000HP is 350 damage per second. ( this is timesed by about 1.2% due to -20 mr) so approximately 420 DPS

420* 6.375% is now 26.77 AD per second

14.3 26.77 = 41 AD per second. WHen normally you would be getting about 14

What do you guys think about this? Fighting in a creep wave gives 3.5x the amount of AD as just the champ. I think the a drain should be champs and monsters only imho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of all the complaints I've heard about Nasus, none have been about his Ult and a Minion wave. I think that about says enough. Additionally, if there's 2 Super Minions in the wave, I dare say you won't be worrying about Nasus much longer in the first place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Out of all the complaints I've heard about Nasus, none have been about his Ult and a Minion wave. I think that about says enough. Additionally, if there's 2 Super Minions in the wave, I dare say you won't be worrying about Nasus much longer in the first place.
    This is simply because people don't notice it. If you look at the numbers it's significant.

If you're losing to Nasus because of hit draining from minions then Nasus or the minions aren't the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegenuinebuzz View Post
    This is simply because people don't notice it. If you look at the numbers it's significant.

Two super minions per wave means you got all three inhibitors down. If you still lose at this point, it's not because Nasus is draining from them in his ult, but because you fucked up beyond belief.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Two super minions per wave means you got all three inhibitors down. If you still lose at this point, it's not because Nasus is draining from them in his ult, but because you fucked up beyond belief.
    admitedly, but i do think it gives him a a lot of AD just by being in a wave. subsitute one of the super creeps for a standard wave that comes with a super creep and you're about the same amount

Mordekaiser usually wins fights (at least in mid lane) with a full enemy creep wave

Tristana AP (yeah...I know...) wins in a full creep wave assuming you're next to them.

I'm sure there are more that work well in creep waves. Having his ult which is on a 60 second + cd in laning phase feed off creeps is probably less of an issue than anything else.

I think nasus is probably one of the most balanced champs in the game right now. He must be kept in check with his q farm, and if he's not he'll roll over your team like nothing.

I dunno i think creep wave management adds another facet to the strategy of the lane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swankdom View Post
    I dunno i think creep wave management adds another facet to the strategy of the lane.
    By the time we're talking about Super Minions, we're hardly talking about the laning phase any more.