Solo Tank Heroic Thok

We are working on Thok 10H and are close to killing him. I am one tanking as a Blood DK and am having issues dropping stacks with AMS. Not the first round because that is physical damage. The ones after that. I want to be clear that I am NOT DYING TO THIS MECHANIC. I just want to manage it more and take as little damage as possible for myself and the healers. I will get one stack then AMS the next stack. But every single time the buff has like 5sec remaining before it falls off then another breath comes which refreshes the stack. Can you even fully drop the stacks or is it just an extra stack prevention?

I don't know the timings on 10, but I know on 25 you can't fully remove them even with a heroic CD trinket and regenitive magic, so i just use it to reduce the number of stacks I get total. We don't 1 tank it though

Deleted
    pretty sure you cant remove it -> you can use it to dodge stacks but not reset them -> maybe if you were gemmed full stam and use like major cds with ams so you restored more of the cd (maybe) haven't really done the math not really worth it -> just pop a cd before 5th frost breath and get broken fast = gg XD