Thread: Finally!

Finally!

Blizzard has dropped Hello Kitty So easy you can play it with your penis content and actually is bringing World Of Warcraft back. Not a single encounter Since Heroic Ragnaros has been able to keep my attention. They all fell horribly short and from what I heard, SoO was extremely easy and top guilds cleared 14/14 heroic in less than a week and a half (I'm an active player in one of those guilds). This was just unacceptable and I was going to quit World Of Warcraft forever. Till I heard about WOD, it seems so far that all of the changes that they're making are going in the right direction, keep it up blizzard! We will find out for sure on xpac release if everything works out and if you'll get your subs back but I think, this is going to turn out to be one of the best expansions Blizzard has ever made. We'll see if I'm right.

It's about fucking time you dropped Hello Kitty and gave your customers what they really want. Content and progression that actually counts, it won't be vanilla good but maybe with luck, it will be bc/wotlk good.

Take your meds, Billy.

Completely agree. Mythic raiding is going to be bad ass.

Quote Originally Posted by lolhorribads View Post
    Blizzard has dropped Hello Kitty So easy you can play it with your penis content and actually is bringing World Of Warcraft back. Not a single encounter Since Heroic Ragnaros has been able to keep my attention. They all fell horribly short and from what I heard, SoO was extremely easy and top guilds cleared 14/14 heroic in less than a week and a half (I'm an active player in one of those guilds). This was just unacceptable and I was going to quit World Of Warcraft forever. Till I heard about WOD, it seems so far that all of the changes that they're making are going in the right direction, keep it up blizzard! We will find out for sure on xpac release if everything works out and if you'll get your subs back but I think, this is going to turn out to be one of the best expansions Blizzard has ever made. We'll see if I'm right.

It's about fucking time you dropped Hello Kitty and gave your customers what they really want. Content and progression that actually counts, it won't be vanilla good but maybe with luck, it will be bc/wotlk good.
    Pffft. Op don't you know it's cool to constantly whine about wow while you play it.

There are a lot of discussions about the changes to raid content in this forum already, and opening your thread by throwing around "hello kitty" isn't likely to maintain a constructive discussion.