Help with brand new build/Edit (or thoughts on) the one I put together please.

I am looking to play WoW pretty much exclusively, however I raid heroics so I am in computer intensive raids frequently. I might eventually try one of the new GPU heavy shooters, but the main focus is WoW (with being able to play whatever else I want too, but my budget should cover this). I also want to add that I want to be able to STREAM WoW raids, so keep that in mind. I have a 1,500$ budget or so, don't want to go too much higher.

I put together a build on Newegg that Grand Totals at 1,514$. Help me edit this build for more performance/dollar ratio if possible. I also have a specific question, I have an i7 Chaud recommended in the computer setup of the month in this build. However I notice a lot of people getting pointed to an i5, is that just because WoW doesn't need more? Like I said though, keep in mind I want to be able to stream on top of playing. One monitor. 1920x1080

The build for debate/changes:

- CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz LGA 1150 Quad-Core Desktop Processor
    - GPU: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 770 GV-N770OC-2GD WindForce 3X 450W
    - MOBO: ASUS Z87-PLUS ATX Intel Motherboard
    - RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory
    - HDD: Western Digital WD Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
    - SSD: SAMSUNG 840 Pro Series MZ-7PD128BW 2.5" MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
    - PSU: CORSAIR HX Series HX750 750W Power Supply New 4th Gen CPU Certified Haswell Ready
    - Heatsink: Noctua NH-D14 120mm & 140mm SSO CPU Cooler
    - Case: COOLER MASTER HAF XB EVO RC-902XB-KKN2 Black Computer Case (Liked this case because of the removable Mobo frame, as a novice builder putting in the mobo and having to put torque on the board is the most nerve wracking part other than booting it up, however if someone has a good reason this case is bad or there's a better one, I can deal with it)

Thanks

Deleted
    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($339.99 @ Newegg)
    CPU Cooler: Antec KUHLER H2O 920 110.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($89.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($159.99 @ Newegg)
    Memory: Kingston 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($124.98 @ Amazon)
    Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($174.99 @ Amazon)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.99 @ Microcenter)
    Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB Video Card ($349.99 @ Amazon)
    Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case ($49.99 @ Amazon)
    Power Supply: PC Power & Cooling Silencer MK III 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($77.99 @ Microcenter)
    Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer ($14.99 @ Newegg)
    Operating System: Microsoft Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit - OEM (64-bit) ($99.99 @ Newegg)
    Total: $1517.88
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-11-16 17:45 EST-0500)

Better performance for similar cost:

1) More SSD storage with similar performance;
    2) lower-ping Ethernet connection on the motherboard;
    3) more appropriate power supply for your needs;
    4) similar quality case for half the price.

Thanks for the response. Just a few questions, what's involved in installing the water cooling? Or just a more general question - is it easy enough for a semi-beginner to install? I'll look into a video about it too. Second question, any reason for changing the RAM from the GSkill Ripjaws - does the Kingston have better synergy with something/perform better? Or is it just about saving the 20$ for the same performance? Also, I've heard the gigabyte version of the 770 is quieter/performs slightly better. Truth to that?

A second opinion/build is always welcomed, not implying yours wasn't good enough but computer build information doesn't seem concrete and varies on the person so I'd like as many opinions as I can get before spending $1500+. I definitely agree with the improvements made from the initial build though. Mainly curious about water cooling versus the Noctua heatsink right now.

Just installed water cooling in the machine I built last week, was the first time I built a computer completely alone (and second time overall) and if it's an all in one (which the one he linked is) then it's absurdly easy. You literally just attach some screws, you don't actually do anything extra, it comes with everything ready and doesn't require extra maintenance.

That being said, I can't help with the other questions because I don't really know the answers. Still trying to learn things myself, but yeah, that liquid cooling is basically the same as a fan.

Is the linked water cooler better than the Noctua NH-D14 heatsink? Pros/Cons?

Also as mentioned, may I get some other of the regular tech savvy guys to weigh in on this build? I want to buy soon, and once again I'm not disrespecting tenangrychickens's opinion; I just feel like I would be doing myself a disservice by only getting one opinion before spending so much money. Change anything from my build to make a $1500~ build that will perform well in 25-man WoW raiding and be able to stream.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavv View Post
    Thanks for the response. Just a few questions, what's involved in installing the water cooling? Or just a more general question - is it easy enough for a semi-beginner to install? I'll look into a video about it too. Second question, any reason for changing the RAM from the GSkill Ripjaws - does the Kingston have better synergy with something/perform better? Or is it just about saving the 20$ for the same performance? Also, I've heard the gigabyte version of the 770 is quieter/performs slightly better. Truth to that?

A second opinion/build is always welcomed, not implying yours wasn't good enough but computer build information doesn't seem concrete and varies on the person so I'd like as many opinions as I can get before spending $1500+. I definitely agree with the improvements made from the initial build though. Mainly curious about water cooling versus the Noctua heatsink right now.
    Yeah, those are all sensible opinions. But to answer your questions:

1) I went for that as a mid-range AIO water cooler, and it's fairly easy to follow the instructions included;
    2) I went for the MSI Lightning range, as one of the highest-performing cards of its level, though I'm not too bothered if you pick the WFx3 cooler from Gigabyte ;
    3) You can get the Noctua, though you may have issues as the Noctua is huge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tenangrychickens View Post
    2) lower-ping Ethernet connection on the motherboard
    Don't buy into that crap. It provides no benefit whatsoever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by looz View Post
    Don't buy into that crap. It provides no benefit whatsoever.
    The benefits are marginal, but if the OP is looking intom playing FPS games, then lower ping is relevant.

Deleted
    No, it isn't relevant at all. You see, the on-board network card doesn't contribute to lag in a measurable way. Your router probably adds ten-fold compared to your on-board chip, and even that is usually at around 1.5ms.

In fact I'd prefer an on-board intel or realtek chip due to more or less universal driver support no matter the OS.
    Last edited by mmoc04fee285e2; 2013-11-17 at 02:57 PM.