Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I'm surprised so many people like Maraudon!

I think AzN is really beautiful, although I'm not sure I particularly want to move in. Karazhan would be pretty rockin' if we're including raids.
    How can so many people want to live in maraudon? I mean its bad enough trying to leave so you don't have to! That place is a maze. OT: Karazhan would be the best home ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately the neighborhood isn't so great... lack of neighbors and such except ogres.

10+ Year Old Account

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinmeow View Post
    Well im just about to go to bed and had the idea if i could live in any dungeon after clearing it would have to be gnome or Scarlet Mon Because i like gnome lore and i always wanted to be in scarlet crusade

What would your guy's place be and why
    (raids do count)

Hope to see some responses when i get up in the morning
    I do live in a dungeon. I'm fed once a week and am kept in chains. Does that count?
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blackrock Depths just because its so cool/large.

Deleted
    Raid: Mount Hyjal (Orc Camp)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinmeow View Post
    Well im just about to go to bed and had the idea if i could live in any dungeon after clearing it would have to be gnome or Scarlet Mon Because i like gnome lore and i always wanted to be in scarlet crusade

What would your guy's place be and why (raids do count)
    Hope to see some responses when i get up in the morning
    For a dungeon: Original Shadowfang Keep - though personally I'd be cool with the worgen and worg (wolves) being there. I'd just have to bump off Arugal and take over his role in the place. Heck, I could even deal with the ghouls.

For a raid: I don't have an outright preference; but, I have fond memories of Icecrown Citadel. So, I'll go with that.

#FlightIsImportant

Old Hillsbrad. I'll always be partial because I helped in the founding of the old outpost, assisting in the constructions of at least four farms and their barracks.

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    I think if I could live in any dungeon I'd choose Molten Core, since if I could live in the heart of a volcano I'd be practically invincible.
    Tell that to Ragnaros

Deleted
    Botanica!
    /10chars

When I die, I would like to be in Karazhan, in the Moroes room eating and dancing
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Temple of the Jade Serpent, I love the ''Asian'' stylish buildings in MoP.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    Tell that to Ragnaros
    Even the elemental plane of fire didn't help him

Hmm, tossup between Blackrock Depths, Blackrock Spire(Upper or lower); and Grim Batol.
    I love the big openness and liveness they all have, plus Dwarven archetect is really nice IMO.

On raid side, Naxxramas would be fun minus the Spider wing. Love the idea of a floating fortress full of powerful undead that can go anywhere.
    Plus the sceneory, and theme just screams to me.

Throne of Four Winds would be the other for being like jumping around, and imagining how the whole Skyrealm would be.

Deleted
    ulduar, with all the wings there is something for everyone, though i would mostly be in the part where freya resides, and just sit in the grass and contemplate existence my main is a druid if you haven't guessed thus far ^^

Karazhan, without a doubt.
    I feel like that may be a popular answer, so my second choice would be...Naxxramas

Quote Originally Posted by ZehGeek View Post
    Even the elemental plane of fire didn't help him

Hmm, tossup between Blackrock Depths, Blackrock Spire(Upper or lower); and Grim Batol.
    I love the big openness and liveness they all have, plus Dwarven archetect is really nice IMO.

On raid side, Naxxramas would be fun minus the Spider wing. Love the idea of a floating fortress full of powerful undead that can go anywhere.
    Plus the sceneory, and theme just screams to me.

Throne of Four Winds would be the other for being like jumping around, and imagining how the whole Skyrealm would be.
    For some reason now I cant help but picture a player there standing looking out at the world from a balcony on naxxramas as it floats along with kel'thuzad coming up behind and singing "I can show you the world!... shining shimmering splendid!" maybe I've stayed up too long... I should probably get some sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by mello95 View Post
    Magister's Terrace. Love the scenery!

Yep, have to agree with you on that one
    I used to be snow white, but I drifted...

Old Scholomance or Karazhan

10+ Year Old Account
    Utgarde keep / pinnacle.. yeah boi!!

Halls of Reflection - there's my Death Knight's saronite citadel waiting...