Poll: Would you like to see new skin colors and tattoo's?

Deleted

(Idea) New skin colors and tattoo's.

Hey fellas! This is my first post to Mmo-champ, and i want to what YOU think of adding new skin colors and tattoo's.
    Like Dragonmaw grey skin or Mag'har Brown for orcs and Wild Hammer tattoos etc. I really would enjoy those things!
    What about YOU?

not really fussed about skin colors but i think tattoos could be cool if done right

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate tattoos, but would like to distinguish by toons more by using varied skin colors. Polka dot would work.
    -I lost 6 million of my best friends because of Cataclysm. I will NEVER forgive Blizz for that.
    -There ain't enough tequila in the universe to forget the insanity I experienced with Mists of Pandaria.

If you mean with skin colors the change of species within a certain race, then yes! (e.g. green orc or mag'har)
    Not a huge fan of tattoos in games, but if it looks well then yes.

Not really fan of tattoos as a MMORPG character customization, but new skin colors are always welcome!

Yes to both.

You may be interested to know that Blizzard has experimented with this before. In Cata's beta they used the custom Wildhammer skins for NPCs and just shoved them into the character creation screen as options. As a result, your tattoo choice was bound to your face and skin color, but still, YOU GOT WILDHAMMER TATTOOS! I had a big bright blue bar over my eyes like a mask and I was in heaven playing a dwarf shaman like that.

They removed it early on, but a lasting change they made was to change all grey tinted skin toned dwarf selections to only have access to red pupils. Sort of a "poor man's Dark Iron" solution. Rather than the more radical appearance the NPCs have, it was still a nice touch and confirmed by Blues to represent the Dark Iron joining the Ironforge dwarves.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Whaaat about a new proffesion that tattoo your skin, and then enhances some abilities? Magic tattooes oh yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I would love for them to add New features to the barber shop, like ability to add Tattoos, or scars

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what I think? Use the search function there are hundreds of threads on this already. Even Blizzard themselves have said they would like to do it. But what is comes down to like always is time.
    Aye mate

I'm not a fan of new skin colors, I don't want to see Blue humans running around, or neon green ones. But yes to Tat's, have Guild Tat's and even Raid Tats

Sure too both, I mean the skin colors I could see myself using a lot more than tattoos since all my toons are covered in a lot of armor, but im not gonna be like I wouldnt use tats so NO ONE ELSE CAN! whatever makes your character feel more cool to you, you should be able to do.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The RPer in me says:
    "We totally need tattoos!"

The PvE-er in me says:
    "When would I ever see those tattoos underneath all that ridiculous looking skin tight painted on armor?"
    Butts.

Quote Originally Posted by Elapsed View Post
    I'm not a fan of new skin colors, I don't want to see Blue humans running around, or neon green ones. But yes to Tat's, have Guild Tat's and even Raid Tats
    Of course only skins that made sense would be added.
    Orc: Mag'har/Dragonmaw/Blackrock
    Dwarf: Dark Iron/Wildhammer(?)
    Trolls: Ice/Forest/Sand
    Blood Elf: High elf?
    Draenei: Man'ari ? Maybe too much, unless they get locks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Of course only skins that made sense would be added.
    Orc: Mag'har/Dragonmaw/Blackrock
    Dwarf: Dark Iron/Wildhammer(?)
    Trolls: Ice/Forest/Sand
    Blood Elf: High elf?
    Draenei: Man'ari ? Maybe too much, unless they get locks.
    I'm all for the Orc and Dwarf ones. The others would break the lore - Tattered as it already is.