Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    "Lips and Boobs"...

Wocky, you must have been sick to death of the starting area by the time you were done, lol. Saw #1 and 2, and nice crisp work so far. Btw if you didn't know you can just click the Rift store icon at what looks to be your lower right and sell all your vendor trash there--no need to find an actual vendor. Might help alleviate the pinch in bag space while playing on a F2P account. You might also want to turn on auto-loot unless you like clicking "confirm" on those loot windows.

p.s. You should totally leave marriage proposals on just to see what would happen. I'm going to laugh if you manage to catch someone proposing to your warrior on video.
    Last edited by catcommando; 2013-11-24 at 06:45 PM.
    Currently playing: GW, TORTANIC.
    Still visit: TSW, W*, GW2, Rift, LOTRO, ESO.
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

Quote Originally Posted by efsunshine View Post
    Btw if you didn't know you can just click the Rift store icon at what looks to be your lower right and sell all your vendor trash there--no need to find an actual vendor.
    This is the single best change that came with the business model transition. I can't remember the last time I actually clicked on a vendor to do anything. The ability to buy and sell anything in the game from the cash shop window is fucking fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    This is the single best change that came with the business model transition. I can't remember the last time I actually clicked on a vendor to do anything. The ability to buy and sell anything in the game from the cash shop window is fucking fantastic.
    Yeah, honestly its like getting the travellers tundra mammoth in wow but better.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Yeah, honestly its like getting the travellers tundra mammoth in wow but better.
    All it needs is barbershop access and it will be perfect. I hate actually having to go back to TB/Sanctum each time I want to change my hairstyle/color (which is very often).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by efsunshine View Post
    "Lips and Boobs"...

Wocky, you must have been sick to death of the starting area by the time you were done, lol.

Btw if you didn't know you can just click the Rift store icon at what looks to be your lower right and sell all your vendor trash there--no need to find an actual vendor.

p.s. You should totally leave marriage proposals on just to see what would happen. I'm going to laugh if you manage to catch someone proposing to your warrior on video.
    Yup, I am

I seemed to remember that, but didn't see it. Will look again.

Marriage proposals going on then! going to switch off duels if I can, though

10+ Year Old Account
    The 3rd episode is up - a week earlier... going to record ep #4 & #5 this weekend.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDK15uB0gY0

Didn't really know where to post it so ill ask here.

Is there any healing builds that don't require me to do damage as well? I have never really been a big fan of dpsing and healing at the sametime.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Didn't really know where to post it so ill ask here.

Is there any healing builds that don't require me to do damage as well? I have never really been a big fan of dpsing and healing at the sametime.
    For Cleric, yes. I do not think any of the Cleric healing build have you DPSing.
    For Mage, no. Only one healing soul and that's how Chloro works.

Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post
    The 3rd episode is up - a week earlier... going to record ep #4 & #5 this weekend.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDK15uB0gY0
    Watching 1st half of #3 now .

Wocky, to sell stuff in the Rift Store click on any of the store categories on the left. Then you can right click stuff from your inventory to sell to the Rift Store. There's also a button on the bottom of any of the store category pages to unload all the grey vendor trash you accumulate while killing stuff.

I am kicking myself for not thinking to pick up runecrafting just to dust the greens I find for money. >.< That's a good idea.

Edit: finished watching. Just remembered what was the very last thing that made me uninstall WoW completely off my hd...it was the fact the fishing went up to 600 or so in the last xpac. Used to fish for food for raiding. Yes, sometimes it's the little things that set you off. I was muttering "don't pick that stupid fishing daily Wocky...don't do it."
    Last edited by catcommando; 2013-11-28 at 01:16 AM.
    Currently playing: GW, TORTANIC.
    Still visit: TSW, W*, GW2, Rift, LOTRO, ESO.
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Episode 4 (part 1) is up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPepSvqUkAs

10+ Year Old Account
    EPISODE 4.2-001 - check the video section for the rest.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yg9rLz-D_M

Wocky if your doing episode 4 at level 14 i hope youll have a lot to tell...

10+ Year Old Account
    And here we go:

Episode 5 part 1/2
    http://youtu.be/NQdCOJKi5lI

I must say I am more than a bit annoyed with Dahanese - I begged for a Trove alpha key for weeks - got f--kall except "sign up" and wait - is giving a YouTuber "that" big of a deal? I'm going to look at the game and do a video on it. Couple of other small YouTubers have been given keys, so yeah... After struggling and explaining what my Hearthstone key was for, BAM! got one organized!

I have watched every one so far, keep up the good work theWocky!

10+ Year Old Account
    Episode 5 part 2/2 is done

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrwTnuJh_JU

10+ Year Old Account
    Episode #006 is done - the Winter Event is captured here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_KUj-RXYws