Veteran Raider LF 25's

I'm a veteran raider and I am looking for a progression-pushing 25-man raid group that has a solid, long-standing core of players and that raids between Thursday and Sunday. I haven't raided much but flex this tier and have been on/off the last 6 months, due to life changes IRL, but this game isn't as much fun without raiding and I can no longer make the raid schedule of my previous guild.
    In this expansion, I've been running in 25's that raided 2-3 days/wk and completed Heroic T24 7/16 and Heroic T15 4/13 (cut short by hiatus) before the subsequent raiding tier was released. As stated above, my preference lies toward guilds that are pushing progress into heroics.
    The class I could raid with is somewhat flexible, depending on what your preferences are. I've raided and completed the legendary on my priest this expansion and have the most experience in shadow but could heal if needed. I have every other class at lvl 90 and between 500-525 ilvl except monk and rogue, and if you're more interested in fulfilling a class or role than going with top-geared toon, that could be an option as well.
    As stated above, I'm looking for a tight-knit group of players that have been together for a while and look to continue to stick tight. Please include a battletag and/or website URL for your guild so that I may contact you for further discussion or questions. Cheers!
    Last edited by Nevermourne; 2013-11-21 at 09:15 PM.

Hello!, An She is the recent merger of 2 10man guilds looking to go 25m. 9/14H - 6/14H we raid Monday-Thursday 9-12EST Scragula#1516