Looking for a new build to catch black friday deals ($800~$1000)

I'm looking to build a desktop and hopefully take advantage of some of the upcoming black friday deals. Sample builds welcomed.

Budget: $800~$1000 (if you can provide a low end and high end build in that range that'd be great, willing to push to $1100 if necessary)
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Games / Settings Desired: Play WoW on ultra, prefer 35~40fps+ in 25M raid setting, 60+fps idle. Will also be using it for GW2, FF14
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc): I will be using it for streaming, video editing and digital art w/ Wacom tablet. Will also use for a bit of 3D modelling on the side (Cinema 4D, Maya).
    Parts that can be reused: None
    Do you need an OS? Yes Windows 7 preferred.
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)? Yes
    Last edited by Xelaeno; 2013-11-19 at 06:39 AM.

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

How would one know the deals, when do they begin? I'm also looking to build something around that range, maybe a little lower. Ill check back to see what people come up with.

Gw2 World Vs World? Intel or go home. I don't care if you OC a AMD to 5ghz (good luck with that, and having the computer last), the AMD's just suck in that game.

If you live near a microcenter the I7-4770k is 199.99 right now (I7 is great for streaming and newer games like Planetside 2, Everquest next, BF4 now use 8 cores). If you are not going to overclock or overclocking slightly (something like 4.2 which is = to a 4.5-4.6 Ivy Bridge) I just bought a MSI board and 4770k for 280 bucks including tax (160 bucks cheaper then newegg). If you live by a microcenter? Buy the board and chip, even if you buy everything else somewhere else.

If you don't live by a Microcenter you are looking at the I5. Newegg has a very good MSI 7850 that will OC to 7870 speeds right now without risk (direct cu cooler) for 110 bucks after rebate. You could buy two in xfire and beat out 300 dollar cards if you needed res past 1080p. They also have some cl9 1600mhz Gskill Ares 2x4 8 gigs for 59.99. Those are the best deals I have seen. Look at Tigerdirect come friday or cyber monday. They usually have some great deals on video cards. No one is coming close to beating Microcenter on the I7/board though. To be honest, not even remotely close.