elf rogue marco pvp question

I am a 52 level night elf and I want to know what are the best sub marco and what gear would be good for pvp?

10+ Year Old Account
    Most, if not all of the discussion that happens here is for max level PVE. Maybe some nice fellow will come along and help you.

My suggestion is to level to 90 and read the stickies.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're 52. The best gear you can possibly attain will be the Heirloom gear. If you don't have that possibility then get the best blues you can get. I'd recommend Crit gear since you don't have Mastery yet.

Take subterfuge for your first talent. More time in Stealth means you can use more of your openers. At your level I doubt you will be able to get more than 2 off before subterfuge falls off.
    Open with Premeditation, Cheap shot, Eviscerate, Ambush, Hemo, Backstab, Eviscerate. That combo should net a kill.
    Most of your damage is going to be in the 10 seconds after you first cheap, ambush or garrote from Find Weakness. So remember Vanish and Shadowmeld to get back into stealth to reset your Find Weakness and Master of Subtlety (10% damage increase after exiting stealth for 6 seconds)
    A fun little thing to do is open like I said and then Blind. Wait till you leave combat and re-stealth then Sap your target. It's fun as a Rogue to play with your prey in that manner.
    There aren't a ton of macros you can use unless you get into stance macros and you don't use a stealth bar.
    The best ones you can use are @focus macros for taking on multiple enemies.

Of course this is all my opinion. Someone may have better info for you.

Edit: and I'd recommend the Glyph of Hemorrhaging Veins because at low level who Ruptures? You want that Sanguinary Veins damage buff.
    Last edited by Vokz; 2013-11-19 at 09:07 PM.

I actually don't suggest subterfuge. I think that either of the other two talents is better for leveling, but nightstalker is really great. Nightstalker + Burst of Speed + Night Elf means you run everywhere at 213%. An epic ground mount with the guild perk is 220%.

I recommend the following macros for pvp on your nelf sub rogue:

/cast Shadowmeld
    /cast Ambush

/cast Shadowmeld
    /cast Cheap Shot

/cast Shadowmeld
    /cast Garrote

These three macros, with obvious use, can land you openers. You can also use alt+ctrl+shift with them to pick which opener to use if you only want one macro. Be sure you aren't on global when you press them- your meld could easily be wasted if you are on global.

thanks for the tips