Any help with Garrosh please.

I noticed I can burst pretty well, just we are having real issues with Garrosh and hoping maybe anyone could suggest any tips that could help me squeak out a bit more. I play fire and here is my armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...za/Azar/simple

Here are the logs from last night: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ow28uq0l3l694khg/

We were getting a third transition and having a hard time dealing with everything. Any help would be appreciated.

The up-time on your Living Bomb and Invoker's Energy can definitely be improved. On your longer attempts, you're sitting anywhere between a 60-70% bomb up-time. It should ideally be 90%+. Invoker's Energy is even worse, most of the time you're below 60%. Again, this should at least be above 90% and ideally 95%+. Without a bomb on the target, not only are you missing out on the extra damage from the bomb, but you're also doing 10% less damage will all other spells. With Invoker's Energy below 60%, you're missing out on 15% flat damage for almost half of the fight. If you don't already, I highly recommend using add-ons to keep track of both. If you can get both of these above 90%, your damage should improve significantly.

Mages can be very effective in peeling the adds that spawn from empowered whirling from fellow raiders. After you've taken care of your add, if you see someone with aggro on 2+ adds, frost nova and deep freeze one, allowing them to run away with the other one and separate them.

I've also found /target macros very effective on this fight. Make one for /tar Garrosh and another for /tar Desecrated Weapon. Bind them to accessible hotkeys and use them to keep bombs rolling on the weapon while you're DPSing Garrosh.
    Last edited by Nebs; 2013-11-20 at 10:08 PM.

To add to
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebs View Post
    The up-time on your Living Bomb and Invoker's Energy can definitely be improved. On your longer attempts, you're sitting anywhere between a 60-70% bomb up-time. It should ideally be 90%+.......
    If your bomb is not on the target the majority of the time, the Pyromaniac buff won't be on your target and you won't get the +10% damage Pyromaniac gives with most fire spells. Add that to the uptime of Invoker's Energy you had, that's a lot of damage missing.

Thanks for the tips, just harder sometimes when I go into the transition phases and can't really stand still and Evocate while Garrosh is Annihilating. I will look into some /tar macros though and work on my bomb uptime.