When is it worth switching to fury from arms?

Hey guys! I'm kinda new to the forums but was wondering when it was worth switching to fury? I'm currently 534 ilvl with the Greatsword of Pride's Fall (Flex version) as well as an axe I got from a heroic scenario. I don't have any set bonuses (may have one soon, only have the helmet from flex) and.. Yeah, I don't know what else y'all will need to know. Thanks in advance

EDIT: I don't have the legendary cloak yet, I'm on the Titan Runestone quest.

Deleted
    Pretty much the second you get two one-handers or two two-handers of similar ilevel. Arms is still king on any fight with cleave or aoe though so it'll be good to keep it as a secondary spec for such fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalon View Post
    Pretty much the second you get two one-handers or two two-handers of similar ilevel. Arms is still king on any fight with cleave or aoe though so it'll be good to keep it as a secondary spec for such fights.
    Not really true, ure also gonna want a decent amount of crit to actually have a chance to get Raging Blow procs.

Personally I'd say dont bother with fury untill u get 27%+ crit.

You should go Fury now.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    Not really true, ure also gonna want a decent amount of crit to actually have a chance to get Raging Blow procs.

Personally I'd say dont bother with fury untill u get 27%+ crit.
    What do you base this number on? Have you simulated warriors with fury / arms of similar gear level and found that the break point when fury overtakes arms is at 27% crit?

~30% crit is when you sustain a reliable fury rotation and not want to rip your mouse out of your computer if BT won't crit 5 times in a row.

Never forget playing Fury in 463-489. -_-
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

Quote Originally Posted by inferior2 View Post
    What do you base this number on? Have you simulated warriors with fury / arms of similar gear level and found that the break point when fury overtakes arms is at 27% crit?
    No, at 25% crit (+ 3% for crit suppresion or 28%) there's a 50-50 chances for u to crit with bt. I said 27%, not including what u need for crit suppression if that was unclear (guess it was kinda stupid of me not to just say 30%) cuz I would absolutely not bother going fury below that AT ALL cuz procs are still gonna be too random and u'll wanna /wrist when u get no procs for 30 seconds. Oh, the good times D:

Please remember i wrote "PERSONALLY I'd say...". It was based on personal opinion, not actual math and that should be clear unless u wanna start arguing rhetoric. But logic should, at the end of the day, be enough to make an intelligent choice.

And seeing as ure asking for simulations. Why would I bother running simulations for the two in this tier...?

And if u think I'm wrong, please come up with a different answer (like I did)

Thanks guys! I switched to fury yesterday. On a test dummy I pulled 170k dps (I don't know if that was a flaw, seemed really high) when I usually average around 130k dps as arms in the same gear. If there are any guides, tips on how to max dps, etc. you'd like to tell me, could you? Thank you all!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scapp View Post
    Thanks guys! I switched to fury yesterday. On a test dummy I pulled 170k dps (I don't know if that was a flaw, seemed really high) when I usually average around 130k dps as arms in the same gear. If there are any guides, tips on how to max dps, etc. you'd like to tell me, could you? Thank you all!!
    There's a 5.4 Fury Guide stickied to the front page of the warrior forums.

Deleted
    I'll just say it depends on you.

Most people is telling me to play Fury, but I just hate it, and I love arms instead, I love to be a small gnome with a huge two handed sword giving love everywhere.

But being realistic, it seems that for high ilevel Fury just...owns Arms, so...if you care that much about damage, go for Fury, otherwise, go Arms.

Deleted
    Go Fury if you got enough crit, otherwise just stay Arms.
    Just need to say that Fury is a lot more fun. I love it, so go it if you want.