Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

New Character Models: First days

Am I wrong to assume that once the new character models are implemented there will be a lot of naked toons running around to show off their bods?
    -I lost 6 million of my best friends because of Cataclysm. I will NEVER forgive Blizz for that.
    -There ain't enough tequila in the universe to forget the insanity I experienced with Mists of Pandaria.

Deleted
    You are not wrong to assume

pretty sure the new models will be added with the pre launch patch anything that changes the game area/model/class changes usually get implemented with that patch so patch 5.9 will likely be the patch that introduces the new models

Quote Originally Posted by Dooney View Post
    Am I wrong to assume that once the new character models are implemented there will be a lot of naked toons running around to show off their bods?
    I doubt it. just no helmets.

Hell, I cant even stand to look at their feet or hands. Those are still terrible, mutant looking appendages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    Hell, I cant even stand to look at their feet or hands. Those are still terrible, mutant looking appendages.
    Toes on the undead female are in need of a serious pedicure
    -I lost 6 million of my best friends because of Cataclysm. I will NEVER forgive Blizz for that.
    -There ain't enough tequila in the universe to forget the insanity I experienced with Mists of Pandaria.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oppressionix805 View Post
    pretty sure the new models will be added with the pre launch patch anything that changes the game area/model/class changes usually get implemented with that patch so patch 5.9 will likely be the patch that introduces the new models
    It will be patch 6.0. The pre expansion patches are always the start of the new patch cycle.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine most people will actually be fully clothed trying to see which transmog sets fit the body type of the new models. As well as those people, you know who you are, that will deliberately search for overlooked factors in the new models to have their characters look as comical, cool or unique as possible via bugs or exploits.
    Butts.

I'd probably strip my characters to see all the changes, but I wouldn't run around with them.

That being said, yeah, I see way more Night Elves and Draenei returning to their mailboxes to dance for gold.

I just hope they're all ready for launch, because if not, they're sure failing to deliver on one of their only content items WoD is offering.

I know I will.

If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post

Of course they still look that way to you. That's a style decision and had to be kept that way to fit with their goal.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    I know I will.
    I really hope that's for show and not something you roleplay as D:
    Butts.

Deleted
    My chars will not be naked. It gonna be nice to see how my current transmog will look like on my main and alts when they have the new models.
    Last edited by mmocbaa4faebe5; 2013-11-23 at 12:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    I really hope that's for show and not something you roleplay as D:
    So long as he avoids the cities...

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    I'd probably strip my characters to see all the changes, but I wouldn't run around with them.

That being said, yeah, I see way more Night Elves and Draenei returning to their mailboxes to dance for gold.

I just hope they're all ready for launch, because if not, they're sure failing to deliver on one of their only content items WoD is offering.
    Riiiiiiiiiight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    So long as he avoids the cities...
    And don't attract legions full of demons.

well, i'm moving a character to moonguard soon and plan to make a few other characters. so i expect to see about 9001 nude people anyway, i'll be one of them of course, because it's hilarious to see an inn full of naked people. so yeah, it'll be awesome imo.

Still waiting for the feature to color my gear invisible like in D3.

THAT´S NOT DIRT, THAT´S ARMOR! FOR KHAZ MODAN, AIAIAIAIAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! *charge*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    THAT´S NOT DIRT, THAT´S ARMOR! FOR KHAZ MODAN, AIAIAIAIAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! *charge*
    I played a Dwarf Hunter up until Mists came out when I race changed to Human (I'm stupid) and I absolutely loved reading this with my "Dwarf voice".

There is no doubt I'll be going back Dwarf once the new models are out, that is unless I'm Horde for WoD... In which case I'll be Orc.

OT: I don' think I'll be running around naked for the first couple of days. But I'll definitely take off my armour and look for a few minutes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Rupprecht View Post
    But I'll definitely take off my armour and look for a few minutes.
    And your expression will be the same as your avatar :P