Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I love shadow but I'm terrible at it. TERRIBLE.

I am deeply in love with the healing priest specs. Both of them. I don't ever really want to play anything else.

I admire everyone who is good at shadow. ^^;

10+ Year Old Account
    I love my shadowy priestess!

frequently...

I love my shadow priest. Not so much since mop though.

I loved playing a pvp shadow priest back in classic. It's still fun, just not the same flavor anymore and I sticked with it simply because i never liked to play other classes or speccs.

Deleted
    I love shadow and loved it from the beginning when i changed to it (really late, actually in Dragon Soul).

I really love our talents, talent-choices between boss-fights. That you need to change what talent on what boss because of adds/singletarget/adds spread out or stacked etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love my priest and the priest class all together i have a priest main

Deleted
    i love my priest but sometimes makes me hate it really hard.....

10+ Year Old Account
    I love everything about priest except disc.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Shadow is the most boring spec in the game. Really like disc though. Very fast paced healer.

Orb system really killed it for me. Now its just toon for when i don't have anything else to do...

Before the healing change in Cata, I loved healing as a holy priest. I left to tank as a paladin shortly after release. I also took a few breaks in Cata. Got back into priests at t15, went shadow. I really do love playing it, and I'm pretty good at it too. Looking forward to WoD.

Deleted
    The Golden Ages of the Burning Crusade <3 I loved the idea that everyone was actually arguing to have a Shadow Priest in their party. Through WOTLK was fun as well, but Cata broke it for me and I quit. So far in MoP was nice until Heroic SoO started. It ceased to be fun at all.
    I've always wanted to play as SP and I always did - there is no class that I would have rerolled. Rolling SWP and VT dots are still fun after so many years.

I'd love priests if I could opt out of the shadowfiend/mindbender on my holy priest.

but the lolore is too much for me.

"oh holy light, allow me to summon a creature of unspeakable evil and darkness in order to let it tentacle slap my enemies with extreme cruelty and prejudice and give me some magic powers so I can continue healing my allies like the good and virtuous priest that I am!"
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    Shadow Priest is my absolute favorite spec in the entire game.
    This one hundred percent. Even after every single nerf.

I like Shadow and Disc, but Holy is completely garbage; as in, it belongs in a landfill.

Chakra can burn in an eternal fire.

It is definitely one I enjoy immensely!
    I play warrior, and as opposed to warrior leveling, pvping, soloing etc, shadow priest has always been a big hit to do right after!
    Eventually, shadowpriest has actually become my favourite dualbox partner in 2v2 arena for boosting my other alts.
    Last couple of xps it has been my first alt to level.
    I don't at all feel that it is in a worse state than earlier though, I must admit I do not understand that.
    But it is just an alt, I am not doing high-end pvp or pve on it, so I do not qualify to comment on that I guess.

I love playing my priest, more than my monk... there i said.. ya

Quote Originally Posted by Gnome View Post
    i love the shadow orbs system, its good! really good!
    lol your jking right?

Played Shadow a bit in Cata, thought it was OK for a dps spec, but it didn't excite me as much as Holy did. It did excite me more than disc though, the one spec I can never seem to enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh how was shadow priests so much fun in ICC.

Forward to 4.20 min

8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)