Poll: Vote 1 for Alliance and 1 for Horde!

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Whats that smell ? Insecurity ? No, something else. Maybe denial ?

OT: Neither alliance nor horde have cool races. That way everyone is miserable.

Deleted
    title is very misleading
    should be renamed which faction do you play most?

Quote Originally Posted by Gnome View Post
    I have 4 races on Alliance that I play, 1 on Horde. Just voted!
    I have the opposite. BE, Goblin, Tauren, Troll, Draenei.

I have level capped toons of most Alliance races (no worgen), but that said my main and main alts are all Draenei.

They have players that mostly favour only one race like Blood Elf or they are a hardcore Orc.
    While you see Alliance players character list filled with Dwarf, Gnome, Human, Night Elf and so on.
    Hate to burst your bubble, but, as far as US servers goes, statistically speaking, MORE of the Alliance plays Humans (30.9%) than the Horde plays Blood Elves (29.1%). And, in fact, Orcs are the fourth most played Horde race, behind Tuaren (second) and Undead (third).

In total, Humans and Night Elves make up for OVER 50% of the Alliance characters across all US servers. Comparatively, after Blood Elves, the Horde is split a bit more porportionately.

Source:
    http://wow.realmpop.com/us.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

They are pretty well even for me, as far as the numbers are concerned. Three races each that I really like (human, worgen, night elf; blood elf, undead, orc) one each that I am okay with playing if necessary for a certain class (draenei; tauren) and three each that I would never play no matter what (dwarf, gnome, pandaren; pandaren, goblin, troll.)

The way I do things:
    If it can be a Draenei, Draenei
    If not and can be a Night Elf, Night Elf
    Worgen Warlocks.

No humans to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Chasavaqe View Post
    The way I do things:
    If it can be a Draenei, Draenei
    If not and can be a Night Elf, Night Elf
    Worgen Warlocks.

No humans to be seen.
    What a nice haiku.

As alliance: Human (currently)

As horde: i play / played: Undead, Goblin, Orc, Troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    They have players that mostly favour only one race like Blood Elf or they are a hardcore Orc.
    While you see Alliance players character list filled with Dwarf, Gnome, Human, Night Elf and so on.
    Is this a joke or are you just really biased? The fact that you say this makes me think that you only play Alliance.

From experience and playing on multiple realms, this is how I'd list the races, from popular to least popular:

Human
    Blood Elf
    Night Elf
    Orc
    Undead
    Draenei
    Tauren
    With the final 3 being the midgets: Dwarf, Goblin, and Gnome

The fact that you see Dwarf and Gnome as more common than Undead makes me laugh. It's not even close.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy T View Post
    And if I had my choice, I'd be playing as a forest troll from day 1, an upright standing forest troll at that. Trolls only developed the hunchback in WoW, as a characteristic of jungle trolls specifically, and it was then just given to all of the trolls throughout the game because lol lazy devs not making unique models for different strains of trolls untill the Zandalari. The Trolls in Warcraft2, the Amani no less, all fine upstanding trollizens, literally :P
    Some "sub races" would be very nice and add much flavour. It doesn't seem a path Blizzard wants to go down so far though, I guess the it's partly that starting areas don't match them and partly that some "sub races" are not really members of the Alliance/Horde. The former can probably be adjusted to in some way though and the latter still has options even sticking to current allegiances.

Deleted
    Very weird poll imo.

But yeah, on the Alliance side I like Night elf and Human and Dranaei is okay. The rest are meh. And fuck gnomes, I hate them.

On the Horde side I like most of the races and I can choose more freely since I like the racials and the looks of the races there. They're more versatile, compared to the Alliance ones having 3 humans (Human, Dwarf, Gnome).

I ignore Pandas, mainly because I'm not too fond of Pandas being both factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    What a nice haiku.
    Uh thanks? But that isn't a haiku, and I wasn't trying to be poetic at all hahaha

15+ Year Old Account
    Draenei Shaman main
    Dwarf Warrior
    Human Paladin
    Human Warlock

Troll Warlock
    Troll Death Knight
    Pandaren Warrior
    Undead Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    - male goblin everything that can be goblin
    - male undead for anything else (monk. and dk because of 2hand melee animations)
    - low lvl troll druid. will be male when the instant 90 function comes (will make a new one)

rest is irrelevant for me

They have players that mostly favour only one race like Blood Elf or they are a hardcore Orc. While you see Alliance players character list filled with Dwarf, Gnome, Human, Night Elf and so on.
    Personal vote is here:

Alliance: I play Humans and Draenei, with a soon to be Night Elf druid.
    Horde: I play Blood Elves, Trolls, Goblins, Tauren, and Pandaren.

Opinion: Even as a current Alliance player overall ALL Horde races (and not just Blood Elves) are like 5 times more fucking developed both storyline and design-wise and cooler than the Alliance races. And that's not counting gameplay racials. Most Horde players I find do enjoy playing a variety of race/class combinations not just the same old... if you look even aesthetically there's very few "good" Alliance choices.
    Last edited by nightfalls; 2013-11-26 at 02:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I find the Alliance races to be exciting enough, but there is just something about playing them that turns me off. I have one level 88 Alliance (highest level achieved) and I managed that by racechanging from Belf to Dwarf at level 84, so.

As for horde I have 3 goblins, 2 blood elves, 1 Forsaken, 1 Tauren and 2 Trolls. Going to level an Orc now for WoD.

Deleted
    Your poll seems to be going against you OP.

Also, in fact the Alliance races are the ones that are boring because their differences are not pointed out especially to make them unique, while on the Horde side they are.