Page 58 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by stewiedk View Post
    Just bought Dark Souls for 5.99€

Heard so much about it, goona try it out now.
    It's absolutely amazing. I bought it a week ago and I've been having a blast. I strongly recommend a controller though. Had to wait a few days after I purchased the game for the controller, but it was worth it. The game is very difficult at first, but you get used to it after playing for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by igniter View Post
    How does it compare to HOMM3? I'm a hardcore heroes 3/Disciples 1/2 fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by cudomix View Post
    Meh to okay tbh, I'd say that 5 was better game (especially in last expansion, tribes of the east).
    HOMM3 is a more superior game, but I honestly liked 6, but I agree with 5 being better.

Im thinking about buying Skyrim - Legendary Edition

24€ Seems a nice price, but im not sure if i get bored, im more a multiplayer guy. Not sure if its worth the price, for me personally.

EDIT: I bought it, doesnt matter, impulse buy i guess.

BTW, some games i recommend which i really enjoyed: Trine, Trine 2, Alan Wake.

All of them VERY cheap and very entertaining.
    Last edited by Lightning-; 2013-12-31 at 04:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavecryst View Post

Are there any other FPS games similar to Bioshock with a decent story as well?
    There is one that I can think of but unfortunately it is a PS3 exclusive game, The Last of Us

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyken View Post
    Im thinking about buying Skyrim - Legendary Edition

24€ Seems a nice price, but im not sure if i get bored, im more a multiplayer guy. Not sure if its worth the price, for me personally.

EDIT: I bought it, doesnt matter, impulse buy i guess.

BTW, some games i recommend which i really enjoyed: Trine, Trine 2, Alan Wake.

All of them VERY cheap and very entertaining.
    Bad timing, I bought it for I think 13e this sale (was doubting it as I already have the base game on the PS3...but I wanted to try it with mods).

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Bad timing, I bought it for I think 13e this sale (was doubting it as I already have the base game on the PS3...but I wanted to try it with mods).
    The legendary edition? it comes with all dlcs. The Standart version costs 15e atm. Anyways, it was an impulse, i didnt spend any money this year for games...

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    There is one that I can think of but unfortunately it is a PS3 exclusive game, The Last of Us
    Yeah I wouldn't be able to get my hands on that :/ I did watch Let's Play videos for it though, have to say I thought the story and VA was amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm i saw the GTA complete package for 13$ so i bought that....
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

It's not a FPS but the first game I think of that's close to Bioshock at least Bioshock 1 is Deadspace, if you haven't played it yet I highly recommend it!
    Last edited by Last Attempt; 2013-12-31 at 06:33 AM.

Anyone who is a ww2 buff and likes fps games that actually take strategy and teamwork, get risingstorm/RO2. Amazing game. Also on a side note..tractor simulator? really? who the hell plays that game. Don't say farmers, farmers are busy keeping us fat americans fed.

Edit: Risingstorm is $5
    Last edited by Turtle Hermit; 2013-12-31 at 06:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle Hermit View Post
    Anyone who is a ww2 buff and likes fps games that actually take strategy and teamwork, get risingstorm/RO2. Amazing game. Also on a side note..tractor simulator? really? who the hell plays that game. Don't say farmers, farmers are busy keeping us fat americans fed.
    The same people that playing the Euro trucking simulator, Bus simulator, Airport simulator, woodcutter simulator, train simulator, skyscraper simulator, ship simulator, agriculture simulator and well.... there are 21 pages of "simulator" games and DLC on steam
    Last edited by Tierbook; 2013-12-31 at 06:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle Hermit View Post
    Also on a side note..tractor simulator? really? who the hell plays that game. Don't say farmers, farmers are busy keeping us fat americans fed.
    Obligatory link to the following tractor sim vid: good stuff http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEJHrmliVQw
    "Brevity is...wit"

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Finished AC2 was fun while it lasted
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    - Metro 2033
    - Metro: Last Light
    - Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
    - S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
    - F.E.A.R.

Just bought Witcher 1 + 2 for under £6.

Steals

Fudge, Ys 1&2 is on sale again but Ys origin is still only 50%

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixaler View Post
    Do any of you guys happen to know if xcom enemy within(or is it unknown?) The base game of it lol will go down to 75% off or has it already? Also is Alice madness returns any good?
    No idea if xCom will go down further - I am waiting for the DLC to drop.

I can say that Alice is pretty awesome.

This sale has also been hard on my wallet, but not as bad as the Autumn One :P
    Added over 200 games to my library since I started this YouTubing thing:

My purchases thus far - http://www.diabloglical.com/category/wockypcgames/
    Last edited by theWocky; 2013-12-31 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post
    No idea if xCom will go down further - I am waiting for the DLC to drop.

I can say that Alice is pretty awesome.

This sale has also been hard on my wallet, but not as bad as the Autumn One :P
    Added over 200 games to my library since I started this YouTubing thing:

My purchases thus far - http://www.diabloglical.com/category/wockypcgames/
    XCOM: Enemy Unknown went down to -75% during a flash sale. I missed it, so waiting for it too. I doubt the expansion will go down more than 50% though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariakan View Post
    XCOM: Enemy Unknown went down to -75% during a flash sale. I missed it, so waiting for it too. I doubt the expansion will go down more than 50% though.
    You can get both on Amazon right now for $19.99. I highly doubt you'll find a better deal.

My purchases this sale were:
    -Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
    -Starbound
    -The Witcher 2
    -Bastion
    -Assassin's Creed III
    -Don't Starve
    -Anno 2070

Overall pretty proud of it since these are some great games and I only spent $50 for them. I have about $2 left in my steam wallet... anyone have any recommendations for a cheap last minute game I could buy for $2 ?