Page 8 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post
    Then you're one of the few people that use MMO-Champ and never touched WoW.

Same games I want. XD
    Those and the new DMC.
    I love WoW, probably the one thing that I can always go back when I'm bored of other games. I just personally don't enjoy Bioshock these days.. back when it was new and exciting though, I loved it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trine 2 is 90% off. I personally liked the original better, but they're very fun platformers and worth the price, by far.

I haven't played a Saints Row game, but I hear nothing but good. Would not pay $20 for 4 unless I knew I'd enjoy it. I already made that mistake with Skyrim.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Trine 2 is 90% off. I personally liked the original better, but they're very fun platformers and worth the price, by far.

I haven't played a Saints Row game, but I hear nothing but good. Would not pay $20 for 4 unless I knew I'd enjoy it. I already made that mistake with Skyrim.
    Saints Row is a very solid game, it is essentially GTA with a more comedic twist. SR4 is quite a bit different than the previous Saints Row games though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, so tempted to buy Trine 2 Complete Edition. That price is a steal. But not sure its any good, for someone who generally goes for RPGs. I tried the demo a while back, seemed decent but never gave in to purchase it.

And State of Decay o.O.. arghh. Temptation.

- - - Updated - - -

Annndd just purchased State of Decay.

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Man, so tempted to buy Trine 2 Complete Edition. That price is a steal. But not sure its any good, for someone who generally goes for RPGs. I tried the demo a while back, seemed decent but never gave in to purchase it.

And State of Decay o.O.. arghh. Temptation.
    Trine 2 is fantastic. It's absolutely gorgeous in terms of visuals, and the puzzle solving/platforming is spectacular. It's easily one of the better series (can you call two games a series?) I've played. For $2 it's an absolute steal if you have any interest in some silly writing and solid platforming/physics gameplay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Trine 2 is fantastic. It's absolutely gorgeous in terms of visuals, and the puzzle solving/platforming is spectacular. It's easily one of the better series (can you call two games a series?) I've played. For $2 it's an absolute steal if you have any interest in some silly writing and solid platforming/physics gameplay.
    I got some leftover money on steam wallet which is more than enough to get it. Don't think i'll ever find it any cheaper, might buy it and put it in the backlog and get to it eventually.

I know it's a topic on Steam Sales, but Amazon has Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag for $35 ($25 off, -42%). Standard edition only, not Gold. Notable since the game is so new.

Thanks to Zil for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

If you want to just have a blast and laugh your ass off, I'd say get Saints Row. Get #3 as well. Just the final mission song they play makes you feel epic.

Round 2 of Flash Sales are up

Nothing interesting this go around for myself anyway.

I know it was yesterday's sale but Dark Souls worth the $6? Friend of mine keeps convincing me I should get it and I'm on the fence about it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Saints row 4 was one of the best super hero games made. Sadly it wasn't supposed to be a superhero game, but plays so much better than the bulk of cheaply made games that are supposed to go with a major film release. So far my only buys have been the SR4 season pass and State of Decay.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Round 2 of Flash Sales are up

Nothing interesting this go around for myself anyway.

I know it was yesterday's sale but Dark Souls worth the $6? Friend of mine keeps convincing me I should get it and I'm on the fence about it.
    Yes. It's worth $40 and for $6 it's a steal. If you're still hesitant you should read the reviews at the bottom of the store page.

Bioshock Infinite for 10 bucks? Yep.

That's two purchases so far. Maybe Arma III will go on sale

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Bioshock Infinite for 10 bucks? Yep.

That's two purchases so far. Maybe Arma III will go on sale
    *cries*

I'M BROKE UNTIL MONDAY AND I WANT IT SO BAAAAD

15+ Year Old Account
    Is State of Decay any good?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    *cries*

I'M BROKE UNTIL MONDAY AND I WANT IT SO BAAAAD
    The daily deals hang around until the end of the sale anyway, so you should fine.

I am not sure if anyone noticed this, but the backdrop for the steam sale back drop that says autumn sale is an image that can be flipped upside down. When flipped there is text saying "spring sale" instead of autumn which is now at the bottom and upside down, I am assuming it does this depending on which hemisphere you are in heh.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Is State of Decay any good?
    I really enjoy playing it. Building your base up and searching for materials to keep expanding and survive. Driving around the corner only to see where you need to be protected by a Big Bastard. Leveling your favourite character up and hope you don't get caught out and end up having to watch them get torn apart. With the new DLC for it just out buying the game cheap now is worth it.

Deleted
    I would thoroughly, 100% recommend Euro Truck simulator. It manages to balance simulation and playability perfectly, while some people might find the game slightly repetitive, I've got about 56 hours in it and enjoyed it all. It's a really fun, relaxing game.

Any games you folks would reccommend that are entertaining for livestreams/lets plays? I bought quite a few so far
    Terraria, FF7 (just had to), Trials Gold edition, Sleeping Dogs, Time Gentleman please, Ben there dan that, Skyrim : Legendary, Dark Souls, Spelunky, Van Helsing, Trine Bundle and CS:GO.

Thanks peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    I am not sure if anyone noticed this, but the backdrop for the steam sale back drop that says autumn sale is an image that can be flipped upside down. When flipped there is text saying "spring sale" instead of autumn which is now at the bottom and upside down, I am assuming it does this depending on which hemisphere you are in heh.
    Here are the backgrounds. http://imgur.com/a/gD67A