WoD Arena System

I just dont get it.... can someone explain it to me?

I know it far away, and nothing is clear as of now. But i still would like to understand the current state.

Trial of the Gladiator.... sounds good, but it will only be available certain times / week ?
    Will the "normal" ladder, how it is right now, still exist?

If so, whats the point of the whole thing? Just sell the gear by a vendor and done...

If not, what are you supposed to do as an arena player, if you can only queue rated like twice a week ?
    I know they mentioned practising.... but srsly... who gives a fuck about about arenagames if it doesnt matter if you win/lose?

hope spelling isnt too bad... thx 4 answers

Deleted
    From my understanding, the system we know today will still exist (bg, rbg, arena). Maybe the arena ladder will be remove and you could only earn some points...

They'll just add another level of competition with trial of the gladiator. It's an arena ladder in which the gear doesn't matter. Everyone got the same set of gear. If I get it well, you can do some skirmish games in it, but the ranked one will be playable only few hours per week to concentrate players.

Deleted
    From what understand it will simmilar gear for all- your fresh alt gets same "gear" when enters ranked as your main or other character.
    Avialability as I see will be daily, but certain hours, so if you work different hours it might screw you. You may not be able to q ranked at 3am etc
    In regular bg's normal gear system will likely apply

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LatexIdo View Post
    the ranked one will be playable only few hours per week to concentrate players.
    I more think it will be certain hours every day- imagine loging into high pop pvp server before these hours ;/

Everything will be exactly as it is now. Trial of the Gladiator is a new feature in addition to what we already have. It's not replacing it.

Deleted
    from what i understood there will be 2 Ladders.
    1) normal Ladder as we know it now - only for earning conquest points/increasing your max conquest points per week
    2) "Trial of the Gladiator" Ladder - "TotG"-specific gear will be provided, only queue-able at certain times, makes you eligible for earning titles/mounts

TotG is not only targetet at arena-pros
    more even matchups for everyone, because of the presumeably bigger pool of players queuing at the same time
    maybe there will be more rewards for both ladders, not enough info yet

Trial of the Gladiator is separate. It's for players to do arena without grinding gear, etc. Basically, it's like the arena tournament realms where everyone is on equal footing.

alright... thanks for the answers so far.