Deleted

MayronUI V3 Installation failed

Hey!

I have a Problem with the Mayron UI Gen3 from WoW Interface. After i deleted my WTF, FONTS and Interface folder and replaced the Myron folders in it i restartet WoW, enabled the outdated addons and logged in with my charakter. I pushed the installation button and after it it basicly looked like it should but. I got the Grid infront of my charakter, as well as the Reccount and my Pitbull unit frame hast the old Mayron 2 design and isnt on the right position! Some other stuf flike the informations on the bottom is missing as well. I reinstalled it a lot of times but i cant find a way to fix it, any ideas ?

(pls write ur answere in a simple english, its not my main language and its no that easy for me to understand weird sentences !)

Deleted
    Just to start off with, you should not have to delete your current WTF folder in the new MayronUI Gen3 version. Instead it puts in the UI settings into the WTF folder. I do not think this is the reason as it should still work. The UI uses Shadowed Unit Frames, not Pitbull and if they are the old style then something has gone very wrong. If you installed version 3.0.4 you can use "/mui reset" to reset the MayronUI Profile and then try installing it again with "/mui install". Still that does not explain all the problems you have. Make sure your resolution type is in the list of supported resolutions:
    1920x1080, 1680x1050, 1600x900, 1440x900, 1366x768 and 1280x800.

Also make sure the "Load out of date AddOns" check box is checked in the list of AddOns on the Character login screen. This would explain why the data text at the bottom is missing.

(I hope the English was simple enough. If not let me know hehe)

Quote Originally Posted by Pharrax View Post
    Just to start off with, you should not have to delete your current WTF folder in the new MayronUI Gen3 version. Instead it puts in the UI settings into the WTF folder. I do not think this is the reason as it should still work. The UI uses Shadowed Unit Frames, not Pitbull and if they are the old style then something has gone very wrong. If you installed version 3.0.4 you can use "/mui reset" to reset the MayronUI Profile and then try installing it again with "/mui install". Still that does not explain all the problems you have. Make sure your resolution type is in the list of supported resolutions:
    1920x1080, 1680x1050, 1600x900, 1440x900, 1366x768 and 1280x800.

Also make sure the "Load out of date AddOns" check box is checked in the list of AddOns on the Character login screen. This would explain why the data text at the bottom is missing.

(I hope the English was simple enough. If not let me know hehe)
    I got the same issues, and this doesn't change anything.

Leave a note in the specific addons WowInterface comments section (if you haven't already) - i think hes pretty good as getting back to people.