Deleted

Planing a ~500Euro Upgrade, some guidelines and tips would be lovely.

Hello fellow game addicts, as the title suggest I recently acquired a small sum of dispensable cash and want to spend it on some nice new shiny gear for my PC. My current setup is:

Intel i5 750 2.66Ghz
    GeForce GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 Dual channel 1300 (cant remember if it was 1300 with certainty, and I'm not posting this from home.)
    Hitachi HDD 1TB 7200

Cant remember the speccs on my power supply but I think it was a 700W.

What I'm looking to get:

A second gfx card + SLI to complement my current (Maybe have 1 bother with the physics so the other 1 can rest )
    4 more gigs of RAM
    SSD - anything close to 250gigs will do.

When I was younger and had nothing to do but to click buttons all day long i kept track of what was coming out and what was good, but now I have absolutely no clue, If anyone can give me suggestions and even better - professional advice, would love it. Tell me if you need any more info than what I have already provided and ill try to answer ASAP.

Thanks in advance for your time!

P.S. I would also like to know if my current power supply would be enough to power the new hardware goodness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Samsung Evo

are two suggestions from me, you can see some builds put together by Marests in this thread > http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Sample-Builds1
    I wouldn't go for another 460 since by now it is quite dated card, however if you don't play demanding games it will be fine (for WoW and Mobas). In terms of RAM, I suggest G.Skill or Corsair (GSkill tends to be cheaper).

Also this should be in http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/3...d-Upgrade-Help for future reference.
    Last edited by Mister K; 2013-11-29 at 03:09 PM.
    -K