Poll: Do you want Ogres playable as a Horde race?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    No, Draenei, and Pandaren are not exotic in any way when it comes to their skeleton, they have decent proportions and a straight posture.
    Worgens have decent proportions aswell, even though any piece of stuff past Cataclysm just looks like crap on them so they're kind of a failed race.

Ogre's fatness would include stretching the armor pieces like hell and it would just end up by being ugly as fuck.
    Just give them a sixpack like Cho'gall

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    blizzard said they didnt like the neutral race idea. the only reason pandarens were like that is because both sides badly wanted them. so it will go back to the normal race system. 1 race for horde and 1 race for alliance.
    hope so... Neutral races are ultimately stupid.

No, Draenei, and Pandaren are not exotic in any way when it comes to their skeleton, they have decent proportions and a straight posture.
    Worgens have decent proportions aswell, even though any piece of stuff past Cataclysm just looks like crap on them so they're kind of a failed race.

Ogre's fatness would include stretching the armor pieces like hell and it would just end up by being ugly as fuck.
    now you are just exaggerating and being ridiculous.

ogres arent that fat, they are slightly chubby just like pandaren
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by bach0r View Post
    hope so... Neutral races are ultimately stupid.
    they can work but all depends on the race. i really dont want any new races due to blizzard forgetting alot about existing races. i would like a new class though.

anyone. still no to ogres.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Blizzard probably has reservations about two things in particular; having a dumb-as-rocks player race, and how to design the female. Females existing in the lore isn't an issue, Blizzard-style sexual dimorphism is hard to pull off with an Ogre. The fan concepts - which are good, by the way - all just seem to ugly for Blizzard's female player character standards. I don't really care if they're ugly, but going off Blizzard's behavior, it might be a hurdle that they have a hard time getting around.

No.. Mostly because I don't want to see Blizzard's idea of a female ogre..

everything people are saying about female ogres applied to dwarf females and pandaren females.

but they both turned out fine.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

i'd love to have ogres. i didn't care much for them before, but now i think it'd be pretty awesome to play better looking version than the ones in game now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    now you are just exaggerating and being ridiculous.

ogres arent that fat, they are slightly chubby just like pandaren
    It's not only about their belly but about their body overall, their legs and arms just looks like giant potatoes.
    Playable ogres is just ridiculous, it's not doable in any way, each of their member is at least three times bigger than tauren ones.
    Also i don't want a race that looks so retarded in my Horde but that's only my personal point of view.

It's not only about their belly but about their body overall, their legs and arms just looks like giant potatoes.
    Playable ogres is just ridiculous, it's not doable in any way, each of their member is at least three times bigger than tauren ones.
    Also i don't want a race that looks so retarded in my Horde but that's only my personal point of view.
    now you are just flatout lying

10+ Year Old Account

A perfect size for male Ogres being the Ogre females, and not to ugly and not to sexy. Just a perfect way to get them into the game with nice hair styles and colours. :P
    Horn, tattoo, beards and hairstyles, skin tonnes, and a good starting zone, and even a city would be perfect for Ogres.
    For the Horde!

It would be much cooler idea to add Ogres to Alliance now and something else to Horde. Sounds stupid? Think about it!

We move back in time, Ogres have Empire which is ending, Orcs are theire natural enemies, they join Alliance to help them deal with Orcs, both new (Garrosh inc.) and old (clans).

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post

A perfect size for male Ogres being the Ogre females, and not to ugly and not to sexy. Just a perfect way to get them into the game with nice hair styles and colours. :P
    Horn, tattoo, beards and hairstyles, skin tonnes, and a good starting zone, and even a city would be perfect for Ogres.
    as being a mostly a horde player. i would want to kill them on site.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

First one is terrifying. Concepts don't look bad though, but maybe a touch too reminiscent of female orcs.

Anyway, OT: No strong feelings either way. Kinda feel like the game is fine without new races for awhile though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Issari View Post
    First one is terrifying. Concepts don't look bad though, but maybe a touch too reminiscent of female orcs.

Anyway, OT: No strong feelings either way. Kinda feel like the game is fine without new races for awhile though.

Golden's Yak kickass drawing on the Ogre Females. :P
    http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wowp...c8/WC1Ogre.gif ; This is what they looked like in Warcraft I
    http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Crea...craft/Ogre.gif ;This what they looked like in Warcraft II
    http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wowp...arcraftIII.png ;This is what they looked like in Warcraft III
    http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7710/ogrer.jpg ;This is what they looked like in Vanilla and Beta
    http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...emaul_Ogre.jpg ;This is what we know of them
    http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...8/89/Ogres.jpg ;This is what they will look like in Warlords

So I am hoping Ogres would be playable.
    Been a big fan of the Horde and its a possible choice Ogres for what they are will ally with the Horde.
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2013-11-30 at 09:07 PM.
    For the Horde!

Yeah, those are much better.

orcs are decended from ogres, thats why they look so similar

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, those are much better.
    Oh you silly...Issari!

I really want a Ogre and I have names already chosen for my males and females. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    orcs are decended from ogres, thats why they look so similar
    Orcs and Ogres grouped up together and mated and birthed the Mok'Nathal.

Wonder on how the two races actually preferred each other and done this.
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2013-11-30 at 09:19 PM.
    For the Horde!

Orcs and Ogres grouped up together and mated and birthed the Mok'Nathal.

Wonder on how the two races actually preferred each other and done this.
    id rather know why the ogres didnt enslave the orcs since all the other ones enslaved the smaller ones

I play both Ally and Horde ( Ally most of the time ) and I do want Ogres as a Horde race. A good opportunity for Blizz to do that would be the end of WoD, we defeat all baddies and that includes ogres and they decide to side with us ( though highly unlikely ).

Off topic: I wish the Jinyu and the Hozen joined the Alliance and the Horde respectively as playable races for WoD :/ Almost-ready-to-use models ( just have to fix some helm and shoulder models ) and it makes a lot of sense. The one who destroyed a part of Pandaria got away and is going to strike again. All fly together to Draenor xDD