Thread: Cat rage!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    While my two new kittens love our cat tree, our other two big adult cats love either the chair or the floor in the same room. Did we get some weird cats then? xD
    Some cats like to be on the floor, some (most) like heights. My cat prefers the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Notchris View Post
    One of mine likes to hide in the cupboards ever since she found out how to open them. They of course swing shut after she slides in, and she likes to burst out of them while your making cereal. There's been many spilled bowls of cereal and near heart attacks since she learned to open them.
    I caught my cat trying to open the cupboards. It was hilarious to watch. Fortunately, she didn't succeed (she got close, but then got distracted). I fear the day she figures them out. #potsandpansalloverthefloor #catfoodbagtorntoshreds

Quote Originally Posted by Notchris View Post
    One of mine likes to hide in the cupboards ever since she found out how to open them. They of course swing shut after she slides in, and she likes to burst out of them while your making cereal. There's been many spilled bowls of cereal and near heart attacks since she learned to open them.
    My cat does this too, too bad she hasn't figured how to get out of one by herself yet... Many hours have been spent trying to find her or being terrorized by a cat that's pissed since she has been caught in a cupboard for the whole day while I've been at work.