Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Deleted

Immigrants in Sweden get to live in mansion

Not to bad to be immigrant in Sweden. In my country this would never happen, swedes are quite hospitable ppl.

http://avpixlat.info/2012/10/24/182-...-870-per-natt/

Lia Hof 8km from Ullared is an "upscale hostel in a castle" where unlike your average hostel rents out rooms instead of beds. There are 170 beds in total 70 different rooms, single, double, triple and family rooms and throughout the castle are a total of 500 crystal chandeliers set. The large rooms with hefty ceilings are decorated with dark wood floors, period features vinyl wallpaper, and Gustavian furniture. There is also a newly built lounge / pub, and two grand conference rooms and three dining rooms. And nearby is a large popular golf course.

Unfortunately they needed to call police there last week because of 30 people started a brawl there lol.
    Last edited by mmoc8eb592856e; 2013-11-26 at 09:40 PM.

Deleted
    Someone trying to start a discussion with Avpixlat as source. Oh joy.

They are housing a little below 200 refuges in their hotel. This is far from "immigrants living in mansion" In case you don't know how hotels work, you get a room, not the whole thing. More than that even, are those the rooms the refuges are in?

Deleted
    whos paying? the government?

i got nothing against the government housing homeless people, but if this source is legit, why would they pick such an expensive place? seems like it would be wiser on the governments part to put them up in cheaper places, rather than move 200 people into a luxury hotel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Well looking at comments below in that article people claim it's taxpayers who pay for this, but who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    another day, another race-baiting thread.

i got nothing against the government housing homeless people, but if this source is legit, why would they pick such an expensive place? seems like it would be wiser on the governments part to put them up in cheaper places, rather than move 200 people into a luxury hotel.
    It's a hostel, and it's apparently costing 288 usd a refuge.

15+ Year Old Account
    Avxpixlat makes Daily Mail look like Pulitzer prizewinners.
    Sponsored by SD *cough*
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    I was asuming this was a thread made by Tiili. I WAS WRONG!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    another day, another race-baiting thread.
    Race-baiting? Where is there/here exactly "race" mentioned?

Mooneye? Where are you honey?

10+ Year Old Account
    Temporary housing while they get them sorted.

The standard rates are about $43 USD a night. That's expensive for a hostel, but pretty darned cheap compared to a hotel. And you can probably guess that the government's getting a bulk rate, to boot, rather than paying that full price.

This is cheaper than putting them all up in a Best Western or something.

15+ Year Old Account
    It is an expensive hostel as temp solution untill march. If there is anything to be upset about it is that it is so hard to accommodate alot of refugees that the immigration agency are forced to pay extortion prices.
    Now remind me how another nationalistic party with Bert Carlsson made a ton of money... oh yea demanding extortion prices to house refugees
    Last edited by Bakis; 2013-11-26 at 09:58 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    It's a hostel, and it's apparently costing 288 usd a refuge.
    No, 285 kronor, which is about $43 USD. This is not expensive.

And that's the normal rate for a room; the government may be getting a bulk rate. It also occurs to me that it's the off-season, and when I was backpacking through Europe with a friend in the early 2000s, we often got lower off-season rates.

Deleted

Tax-payers are paying, but it's probably not as expensive as Avpixlat makes it sound. Avpixlat loves cherry-picking information in order to make immigrants look bad, and there is no concrete answer to how much it costs except the author of the article taking room prices from the hotel and multiplying a tad.

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/italy...credibly-bleak

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/swiss-alps-asylum-centre

Europe is having trouble handling the immigrant waves. Some countries place them in hotels and some in containers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgholm View Post
    Tax-payers are paying, but it's probably not as expensive as Avpixlat makes it sound. Avpixlat loves cherry-picking information in order to make immigrants look bad, and there is no concrete answer to how much it costs except the author of the article taking room prices from the hotel and multiplying a tad.
    http://www.ostran.se/NYHETER/Oeland/...oer-Lundegaard
    http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/migr...or-for-25-000/

What about that then? Paying that much for 18 sqm? You kidding me?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    We are lacking housing, alot of shitty clowns know that are legally allowed to demand extortion price since they know the county is obliged by law to fix housing.
    It suck but direct your anger where it should be directed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    We are lacking housing, alot of shitty clowns know that are legally allowed to demand extortion price since they know the county is obliged by law to fix housing.
    It suck but direct your anger where it should be directed.
    I know that they know that. It should be limitted by law how much rent they can take. People who try to make money off of it is scum imo.

Like this: http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article16025204.ab - it shouldn't be damned possible for them to demand such a high rent.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2013-11-26 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Temporary housing while they get them sorted.

The standard rates are about $43 USD a night. That's expensive for a hostel, but pretty darned cheap compared to a hotel. And you can probably guess that the government's getting a bulk rate, to boot, rather than paying that full price.

This is cheaper than putting them all up in a Best Western or something.
    So really, this thread is just sensationalist mumbojumbo designed to spark racial hatreds sponsored by SD. Color me shocked.