Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

I hate feeling like this

So as the title says , I hate feeling like this.
    I am 20 years old , never been to a relationship and never kissed a girl.
    Every girl i get to know or work close with ( for Uni projects or w/e) i feel like im falling in love with her. Start to feel weird inside in my stomach.
    I physically attracted to every girl in my age i see.
    Why is this happening? Why is this "girl" issue always on my mind.
    Is this normal? can it be sloved?
    Any opinion is appreciated.

I'm just very confused why MMOc is everyone's choice to vent about their personal life. This is a site about video games, not about help me fix so-and-so problem. Nothing on you just thought I'd point it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubathingy View Post
    But anyway it's OK to be jelly of the tallest midget.

Deleted
    It's called desperate... and girls can smell it.

The solution is actually being in a relationship, which is sort of a catch 22 in your case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post

The solution is actually being in a relationship, which is sort of a catch 22 in your case.
    Or buy a hooker, i'd go with a hooker OP.

And perhaps spank the monkey, then reevaluate your feelings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shamantime View Post
    I'm just very confused why MMOc is everyone's choice to vent about their personal life. This is a site about video games, not about help me fix so-and-so problem. Nothing on you just thought I'd point it out.
    You're in the off-topic forums, not WoW general discussion.

20 yearsold, never kissed a girl or been in a relationship. Hitting on every girl in the same general area where you know they talk.

This has got to be a troll. I could walk up to a girl I dont know and spit some line about never having kissed a girl and pretty much have a pity kiss.

And it's like, you don't know girls in the same area would talk to one another? You'd be the man whore once 2-3 all said you were makin plays.

Something is off about this.

10+ Year Old Account
    The amount of hostility towards the OP is... well not cool. I'm 24 and I haven't kissed a girl(Almost did but...yeah) nor been in a relationship. Just remember, TAKE IT SLOW and be very mindful of your actions.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The amount of hostility towards the OP is... well not cool. I'm 24 and I haven't kissed a girl(Almost did but...yeah) nor been in a relationship. Just remember, TAKE IT SLOW and be very mindful of your actions.
    Jesus... dude, really?

You... you've changed my perception of you!

I'm joking really man, but that's surprising...

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats with all the hate? wow

Desperate guy come with some questions to probably the biggest forum he knows hoping maybe someone has some insight or something to say, and people just hate on him?

I know its not the best option to come and post here, but just being hostile against the guy is not going to benefit anyone.

people these days are too obsessed with 'getting some'. society has gotten too focused on comoditizing these things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Jesus... dude, really?

You... you've changed my perception of you!

I'm joking really man, but that's surprising...
    I'm a hermit.

Damn whippersnapppers think they know what's up :-P
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Antherios View Post
    Whats with all the hate? wow

Desperate guy come with some questions to probably the biggest forum he knows hoping maybe someone has some insight or something to say, and people just hate on him?

I know its not the best option to come and post here, but just being hostile against the guy is not going to benefit anyone.
    "The trolls of the future will be called anti-trolls."
    - Winston Churchill

On-topic: Try online dating?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Every girl i get to know or work close with ( for Uni projects or w/e) i feel like im falling in love with her. Start to feel weird inside in my stomach.
    Well, it's perfectly normal.

I will try to be as kind as possible.

Due to your inexperience, you are not used to other people offering you attention- girls, mostly.

Since you as a perfectly -NORMAL- ( because there is nothing wrong with you ) human being have the innate craving to be appreciated, respected and all that yadda yadda every woman whom you spend time with ( and I assume they treat you nicely rather than spit at you because why in the world would you be friends with such a person ) triggers a feeling of belonging, since you're not used to something stronger than that.

You're not in love with them, you're simply LEANING on them for your basic human needs.

Once you realise it's all in your head you can overcome it.

Or, you could actually try going out with someone and then at least you can focus this feeling to a single target.

Trust me bro, I've been there ( and I was way younger, so I had to figure out how these things work myself ) and it's nothing to be ashamed of.
    Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 2013-12-01 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    So much truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't kiss girls very often but I've been told by many that it's what I'm best at overall. Honestly mate, just talk to any girl but play the game properly, be nice but don't be a little bitch meaning you can speak for yourself and not get thrown around.

You know why the "girls like assholes" thing exists? Because many assholes stand up for themselves because that trait is usually associated with their assholiness. When a girl says she wants a nice guy, she really does but doesn't want one of those wimpy nice guys, she wants a strong guy who treats her properly but knows how to be secure with himself, you probably give off the wimpy nice guy traits if I had to guess.
    Last edited by Duronos; 2013-12-01 at 11:48 PM.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shamantime View Post
    You're pretty much right.That's what Yahoo Answers are for.

Deleted
    I wish I could give my full opinion on this situation without getting infracted so for now I'd just say that you are desperate and need some help building your confidence level. You want to feel like the females want you more than you want them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I don't kiss girls very often but I've been told by many that it's what I'm best at overall.
    "You're really good at kissing, but shit in bed", that kind of thing? I'm not sure that's a compliment.

OT: Getting laid is easy if you aren't fussy, but don't be too not-fussy (?) or it looks like desperation. If you are after a certain person, then that can be a pain, and sometimes no matter how many cheesy jokes you try she still won't send you saucy photos of her in a basque.

What the hell is wrong with you people?
    This forum is probably the only place this guy feels comfortable asking for help and all you do is rip him apart?
    You people are disgusting. Try some showing some humanity once and a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Callmedeath View Post
    So as the title says , I hate feeling like this.
    I am 20 years old , never been to a relationship and never kissed a girl.
    Is this normal? can it be sloved?
    Any opinion is appreciated.
    I used to be like you. I also had a fear of public speaking and generally felt uncomfortable talking to people.

But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked...

But seriosly... Change your perspective of yourself and the world. Decide that you dont need anyones aproval. Live each day for yourself. go out and have fun with friends. Dont give up on having a girlfriend, but dont make it your lifes mission. Before I changed to thinking like that my first girlfriend came at 18, and I could barely talk to her, but she was just as shy as me so that worked out.
    After that, I just woke up one day and decided that I was awesome and no one coudl say otherwise. Build up your personal confidence and everything else falls into place.

Quote Originally Posted by Callmedeath View Post
    Its called hormones and dna attraction for the most part. Secondarily it is sense of a lack of companionship and (or) fullfillment. That coupled with the culture constantly conditioning you to feel inadequate if you're not involved in some CW-esque relationship drama, you're the one with issues. Entirely not the case and you've just got to see things from outside of the situation.

As for solutions, it really depends. The most dangerous thing for you right now is being waylaid(pun intended) from your uni goals and getting wrapped around the finger of some manipulative girl that can use you as a means to an end until your resources and emotions are used up, at which point she'll move on and leave you for her next mark. Or worse you meet some girl who is just as neurotically in hormonal fluxes and the two of you crash and burn together.

You're going to have to see the issues for what they are and address them so that you can move past this successfully. But the odds arent in your favor.

I could beyond all that give stronger advice but honestly, it may be too late for you to pull yourself out of the deteriorating obit that seemingly has you set to burn up in the atmosphere.