10+ Year Old Account

Trying to decide how to get a new computer

So I'm really tired of my current computer, I think the motherboard crashed and while it was really nice its basically a halfassed mess with free hand me down mid-high tier parts. I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to building and my friend who built it for me is being a twat so Im not bothering with him anymore.

I've been looking at premades on Newegg and Tigerdirect but I see cyberpower and I keep hearing awful things about them and other companies similar. I was considering buying an Alienware as well but frankly I'm not sure if I want to spend that much as well. I'm on a 700-100 dollar budget, though Im not planning on getting this till next month when I can save up a bit more so maybe probably around 1000 total. But what do ya'll recommend? Im not sure if just getting something from Bestbuy or the likes is a good fit as I like my gaming as high speed as possible. Or whatever, I'm having a poor time at wording this but thats the jest of it.

Basically what I want is to run things like WoW/GW2/Diablo at high/ultra settings. Hearthstone definately on highest possible (:P) And just handle other games decently. I was able to play Crysis 3 on my current computer without 2 many issues, think i was on settings right below the top, I don't remember.

This is basically what I have at the moment, i dont know the specifics but I remember I scanned my computer a month ago for my Blizzard Beta Profile

MY SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS

OPERATING SYSTEM:
    Windows 2.6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1)
    CPU TYPE:
    Intel® Core™ i7 CPU 960 @ 3.20GHz
    CPU SPEED:
    3.24 GHz
    SYSTEM MEMORY:
    4.29 GB
    VIDEO CARD MODEL:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti
    VIDEO CARD MEMORY:
    2.9 GB
    VIDEO CARD DRIVER:
    nvd3dum.dll
    DESKTOP RESOLUTION:
    1440x900
    HARD DISK SIZE:
    2 TB
    HARD DISK FREE SPACE:
    1.64 TB (82%)
    DOWNLOAD SPEED:
    1.09 MB/s (8.7 mbps)

No Ram :P my friend took my old cards and left me with my older ones

I added a picture of my annoying little girl

- - - Updated - - -

I posted a copy of this into the computer build/upgrade forum, it seemed like a better place to put this. My apologies on the double posting though, I forgot I can't personally delete a thread I started.
    Last edited by Aviditas; 2013-12-06 at 01:45 AM.
    60 Priest - Sinfel https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...eldorei/sinfel
    60 Mage - Redrayn https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ldorei/redrayn

I used to have a cool signature, but now its limited it 6 lines and that has my boobs all twisted with anger!

User posted a copy in the subforum, closing this one.