585 lock Lf heroic garrosh. Ally only.

Furthest ive gotten is right when the final phase starts

I can solo eng
    I can interrupt my adds
    If you have someone else solo eng we can get 1 set of adds but doesnt matter in the long run

My guild recently lost about 60% of our roster due to mythic recruiting. Before joining i pugged my way to 10/14 heroic.

My dps is fantastic. Dont miss a beat. Know how to warlock better than anyone i know

I play 2 warlocks and only recently started playing shaman dk bc i could buy them.

Dk has made me a better interrupter. Shaman makes me want to heal everyone when they are low but i dont have any heals on my lock so it can be frustrating. Ive been hit by the purple 5 times. 3 on purpose to see if i could survive. 1 bc i was drunk and 1 bc the camera angle got caught on the big heart and i couldnt see. Ive killed garrosh on normal and flex about 150 times or so.

Jack#1135

I have Us 123 kill of heroic bosses in this expansion as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fguru482 View Post

I can solo eng
    I can interrupt my adds
    If you have someone else solo eng we can get 1 set of adds but doesnt matter in the long run

My guild recently lost about 60% of our roster due to mythic recruiting. Before joining i pugged my way to 10/14 heroic.

My dps is fantastic. Dont miss a beat. Know how to warlock better than anyone i know

I play 2 warlocks and only recently started playing shaman dk bc i could buy them.

Dk has made me a better interrupter. Shaman makes me want to heal everyone when they are low but i dont have any heals on my lock so it can be frustrating. Ive been hit by the purple 5 times. 3 on purpose to see if i could survive. 1 bc i was drunk and 1 bc the camera angle got caught on the big heart and i couldnt see. Ive killed garrosh on normal and flex about 150 times or so.

Jack#1135

bump asdfasdfasd

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fguru482 View Post

I can solo eng
    I can interrupt my adds

Jack#1135

- - - Updated - - -

bump asdfasdfasd
    Sjdjsnsjxjsndhd

<False Promises>

Not going to leave you a bunch of spam just a little information about the guild

14/14HM currently looking for more for 20m Mythic
    Raid Times are Tuesday/Wednesday 720-11 EST.( we neither raid past or add extra days.)

Add my battle tag Kem#1124 if your interested in talking more if not gl finding a guild.