Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I like all of the DK abilities except I would bake Chains of Ice into Icy Touch.

List is awful, just awful. My rogue's rotation would be three buttons. Every ability removed would need a newer one added in its place. Otherwise known as: "modify these abilities".

Deleted
    Mage bombs.. I don't like how they work, and that you have to change depending on how many adds there are on a certain fight in order to do the most dps possible. It's really the main reason why i don't like playing my mage.

All small slow heals! They ruined healing for me.
    All dots except for locks. All hots except for druids and renew.
    Inquisition
    Change all regular rezzes to 'revive'
    Delete totems
    Steady/Cobra Shot
    Mage bombs
    Delete Flame Strike or remove cast time/cd
    Malefic Grasp
    Cut down number of Warrior/Rogue strikes
    Chakra

Not an ability but I'd love to see MW monks mobility nerfed. They are too OP in 2's. They can kite and if they are good at mana regen it's a win for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    Too many to list; I personally think that abilities should be capped at 10 active abilities, maybe a few more for things used outside normal usage (e.g. banners, hands, totems)
    I hated GW1 for that, having good spells but no room for them.

I never liked the Sun/Moon thing with Balance druids, since lorewise it doesn't really make sense.

But that's more of a rename/reskin thing, so I guess it doesn't count.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fel Flame. Change it or remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leefa View Post
    -Most absorbs except pw:shield and sacred shield
    -Most smart heals
    -Revival
    -90% of all CC abilities

sorry but smart heals were put in for dumb players. wanna see the ten percent of players completing normal soo, or it's future equivalent plummet? then take out smart heals. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tripping View Post
    Paladin hammer stun. 5 seconds on a 30 sec CD? I hate it, and I play a paladin.

The cast time on summoning pets for Warlocks

Soul reaper on DKs (Give us a decent execute!)

And monks should just be removed from the game

yeah. it should be a longer stun on a shorter cooldown.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    i cant think of a reason to remove this please explain
    same reason they are nerfing flight. so they can waste more of your time by making you walk all the way back home.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    I hated GW1 for that, having good spells but no room for them.
    that is called choice. I would gladly have MORE spells added and be given choices as to which one I will use.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Bubble/BoP
    Pets that play the game for you

earthquake....never had a use never will, stop bloating my spellbook with logs of poop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladins. No, not a specific spell, just paladins.
    Click on me for my anime list!
    Quote Originally Posted by H.P. Lovecraft
    What a man does for pay is of little significance. What he is, as a sensitive instrument responsive to the world's beauty, is everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Babzu View Post
    Rupture
    Slice and Dice
    Oh that's it...!

*sounds of blade sharpening*
    /glare

I really do think Warriors deserve a complete rehaul something similar to Warlocks.

I remember playing a Warlock all those years back, it was so annoying. There were just so many abilities that didn't really add much to the game. I love Warlocks and think they are in a better state over all.

Warriors right now just have a cluster fuck of abilities and spells with so many CDs. Pretty sure they could just mash up a few CDs and merge them as one considering most Warriors just chain CDs one after the other. I mean "Cleave". Don't think I've ever had any use of it. It does crappy damage unless you generating a lot more rage and don't know what to do with the rage. I recently got to levelling a Warrior and I didn't have any more room for more key binds. This is coming from having played a Hunter which themselves have a ton of spells.

You have Heroic Throw, Shattering Throw, Sunder Armour, Recklessness, Hamstring, where half of them could just be mixed up with other abilities. Like Hamstring could be a debuff from a bleed effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonheart View Post
    I really do think Warriors deserve a complete rehaul something similar to Warlocks.

I remember playing a Warlock all those years back, it was so annoying. There were just so many abilities that didn't really add much to the game. I love Warlocks and think they are in a better state over all.

Warriors right now just have a cluster fuck of abilities and spells with so many CDs. Pretty sure they could just mash up a few CDs and merge them as one considering most Warriors just chain CDs one after the other. I mean "Cleave". Don't think I've ever had any use of it. It does crappy damage unless you generating a lot more rage and don't know what to do with the rage. I recently got to levelling a Warrior and I didn't have any more room for more key binds. This is coming from having played a Hunter which themselves have a ton of spells.

You have Heroic Throw, Shattering Throw, Sunder Armour, Recklessness, Hamstring, where half of them could just be mixed up with other abilities. Like Hamstring could be a debuff from a bleed effect.
    I agree, maybe combine HS and cleave - right now separately they are pretty useless, I rarely use HS, slam is the preferred choice. Those are the two that are just glaring at me right now and have been mentioned in the thread already, although there are others that could be improved.

Combining Heroic Throw with Shattering throw could make sense, making it an instant throw or something, right now both separately are kind of awkward, but would be very nice together.
    Last edited by orville078; 2013-12-10 at 07:44 AM.

- All CCs except 1~2 for each class
    - AoE smart heals, most of them
    - Reset cooldown stuff
    - 100% uptime damage reduction skills
    Last edited by PrairieChicken; 2013-12-10 at 07:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaman:
    -Earthquake (or make it instant)
    -Capacitor Totem
    -Magma Totem

Paladin:
    -Blinding Light
    -Inquisition
    -Hammer of the Rightgeous (as ret; give back Consecration for all speccs again...If you stand in it, you get healed and mobs get damaged)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    All of the paladin's shield and hand abilities, there are just sooo many of them
    i have more binds on my holy pala, but I enjoy it. The only spell i would remove right now is divine light, because i rarely use it, using 3-Hp eternal flame instead.

Cant think of the name off hand, but the Pally "skill" that heals back to full health in 1 click, thats gotta go.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hate Void Shift and Storm, Earth, and Fire.

I also hate the death rune passives for Unholy and Blood DKs. The Frost one is fine. Before MoP talents, I would always pass on those talents in Blood or Unholy. I hate how random they are they totally throw off my rotation and ability to predict my next move.

Edit: Blood Rites and Reaping.
    Last edited by Chain Chungus; 2013-12-10 at 07:59 AM.