Poll: Do you choose your friends based on looks?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    if I get it on with someone I get it on with someone.
    This is why friends' appearances matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    Not sure how you mean. It would seem he specifically phrased it that way to highlight the irrelevance of appearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

Terrible poll. 0/10
    N

Deleted
    Poll isn't good. There is no 'No' option.. 'Usually not' means i sometimes choose looks over anything else, which i don't. 'Most of time' means same and 'Yes' is so horrible option i don't even want to see it.

Deleted
    What does that even mean ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually not? Where's the never? lol

What? Why should I? The question blows my mind tbh. If you would ask about girls, then yeah, sure... 95% based on looks. But friends? Why would I even care? Being friend with someone is being friend with his/her brain more or less. Package does not matter at all. It matters when you want to have sex or cuddle or whatever. But that is a different category of "friend".

How about a poll option that says "never"? Usually not implies that it appearance is a factor when choosing friends.
    Most of my friends look normal or better, but that's coincidental.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    Not sure how you mean. It would seem he specifically phrased it that way to highlight the irrelevance of appearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    What does that even mean ?
    I put "it" in his post,

• "get on" is what he originally posted, meaning "to get along with"
    • "get it on" is a turn of phrase for having sexual relations

Deleted
    Id like a never option also, i choose my friends because we get on and they are nice people and i dont think il like being friends with someone who choose there friends for looks(not that id ever be chosen im sure)

I put "it" in his post,

Unfortunately no matter how many of them I befriend I fail at getting it on with them, so I may as well go for getting on with them.

Deleted
    It's probably not done intentionally but I think many people do this subconsciously.

And it is a kinda-sad-but-true fact that attractive people are more likable and approachable, it's just part of human nature.

As I presume we are not talking about friends you have sex with... no.

Deleted
    I put "it" in his post,

Ahhh, i see

I put "it" in his post,

Ah. Missed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    As I presume we are not talking about friends you have sex with... no.
    This is a thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, just if they're nice people I enjoy the company of. Otherwise I prob would not continue to interact with them, or less so if it was a work situation.

Deleted
    Nope, but when i meet new people im more intrested to know them if they look good.

Now that you made me think about it, I'm actualy quite a douche. I've "rejected" to hang out with ugly females.. Apparently I do find myself more around "prettier" people. Males, not that much. Maybe it's something I try to find somewhat of a relation in the certain female. But I haven't gone around thinking "Nah, he/she's ugly, I don't want to spend anytime with him/her!". But apparently I did find myself more annoyed when I was around some that was.. Less prettier, in my eyes.

I hate myself. (It's also not like I'm very attractive myself!)

Deleted
    I can imagine people with low self esteem do this. So it would make them feel better looking because they can say to them selves 'I am good looking, all my friends are good looking and they wouldn't hang with an ugly person'.