Do both amp trinkets work?

I am sure someone have answered this already somewhere but an updated view would be great.

As an elemental shaman, wont i be able to successfully use both the dps and healing amp trinket?
    The only thing i am unsure of is if the amp % stack?

The dps one would proc by itself and i should be able to throw a healing surge in while pre potting and mid fight to proc the healing trinket for the + intl boost.

Shouldnt this work? I guess not since the multistrike one is recommended with the dps amp.

Have anyone tried? I am currently rolling coins on our heroic pride kills to try and get the healing trinket.

They both amp your stats and crit damage, but you won't get the int proc from the healing trinket in anything other than a healing spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
    They both amp your stats and crit damage, but you won't get the int proc from the healing trinket in anything other than a healing spec.
    Are you sure about that? Bcus atm when i am offspec healing and i dont got any healing trinkets i use my dps amp trinket and it procs in resto spec when i flame shock on demand. Why wouldnt it work the same if i throw a heal in elemental spec?

Quote Originally Posted by Dazz View Post
    Are you sure about that? Bcus atm when i am offspec healing and i dont got any healing trinkets i use my dps amp trinket and it procs in resto spec when i flame shock on demand. Why wouldnt it work the same if i throw a heal in elemental spec?
    doesn't work because the purified one doesn't really makes healers overpowered, but the healing one working for dps sure would be overpowered, i believe this was fixed on the PTR.

It just dosn't.
    Equip: Amplifies your Critical Strike damage and healing, Haste, Mastery, and Spirit by 7%.
    Equip: Each time your spells heal you have a chance to gain 11,761 Intellect for 20 sec. (15% chance, 115 sec cooldown). Effective for healer specializations only.

DPS amp does not have a "damage specializations only" stipulation on the intellect proc. Healer amp does.

And unless you don't have anything else, you shouldn't be using double amp for healing or DPS.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No it wont work.

They broke them for specs not intended to use them.

Enhance was also using the STR versions before they stopped that as well.

I'd understand it that Amplification ( http://www.wowhead.com/spell=146051 ) can only be applied one time as all trinkets providing that buff share the buff spell id.