Haste help - resto shaman

Hi guys,

So I play a disc priest as my main and currently going through heroic progression but I'm also playing my shaman as my main alt in alt raids (weekends, mostly). I'm a little confused about haste breakpoints as I always thought it was good to go for the following priority:

Int > 50% mastery > Haste to 3kish > crit.

But been reading that this isn't the case. Based mostly on LFR gear and a few bits and bobs from normal modes, what haste break point should I be using without sacrificing too much of my other stats?

Thanks.

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/haste/shamanrestoration

7613 or the 8882 (wich is 9100~)...

btw the 50% mastery is a myth. but you will get that anyway.

try: Int > spirit to comfort > haste to 7613 > crit

note that this breakpoint requires the AS talent and 5% raid haste buff. goblins are lower.

you want haste to over 9k to be safe and then focus on crit, just remove as much mastery as possible since you will have in excess of 60-70% anyway, so maintaining at the min 30% haste raid buffed is essential for extra ticks of HR

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    you want haste to over 9k to be safe and then focus on crit, just remove as much mastery as possible since you will have in excess of 60-70% anyway, so maintaining at the min 30% haste raid buffed is essential for extra ticks of HR
    you don't need 9k for HR; that's for totems ticks.

Quote Originally Posted by marklar View Post
    you don't need 9k for HR; that's for totems ticks.
    thats why i said aim for a min of 30% haste buffed since its the most noticeable increase, but getting 9k haste shouldn't be a problem for the next breakpoint