Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Deex View Post
    Some Men?

Yeah, I think it is mostly orcs. Men mostly just want to watch orcs burn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Calthazar View Post
    This is my opinion, and about caring about graphics. You are talking to someone who still plays Morrowind. Those graphics are dated. What I mean by combat is, I have seen some of the new mmo ideas of action based combat, you don't wait for your cooldown, you hit when ya hit, and you can do it multiple times. I liked this system, and since this thread is entirely my opinion, I have the right to say it. What frustrates me the most about WOW's graphics is simply, what did I say ohh ya. I play Morrowind, and Morrowind being made in 2001 looks ten times better than wow. They didn't even try.
    What they have to try? This is how the game is designed to look. You can bitch about graphics if we talk of a new game using old ones, but we're talking of a MMORPG, an old one, which always used this graphic system. All they can do about it is minor improvements, which they did. If you want something completely different, you have to call for a new game. It's pretty simple.

About the combat system, there is nothing wrong in cooldowns. Cooldowns is what make you ponder when and how use a spell/skill, not brainlessly push the button. And this works enough well for pve and pvp aswell.

You can call me stupid all you want, you're just emotionally responding to someones opinion. I made this thread to have a calm discussion, not a blast off of idiots.
    It's funny since I never called you stupid, but just said what I strongly disliked about your statements, your thread and your opinion. On the other hand, you called me idiot. So I guess you're a step forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Thats it! I am done with this site. All of you people let your emotions get to you. You can't see flaws in your game, I was looking for a calm conversation, and was left with disappointment. Goodbye, and good riddance.

Thats it! I am done with this site. All of you people let your emotions get to you. You can't see flaws in your game, I was looking for a calm conversation, and was left with disappointment. Goodbye, and good riddance.
    Good.

Get out.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

There won't be a WoW 2.

Because WoW will not end.

No, really, it will not end. WoW is not a story arc inside of the lore of Warcraft anymore. Instead, it is now the means by which the story will be told. New lore wil be created, new and old characters will come and go, and they will return in new forms... We wil get new worlds revealed, even have our own world changed several times.

We may even get to kill all Old Gods and Sargeras, and still the story machine will go on.

It will never end. Really.

There are flaws in the game. The fact that the majority of the content is piss easy. The fact that that the playerbase has no good regulation. The fact that Blizzard is trying to appeal to bad players by making stuff not only less time oriented but less skill dependent. The fact that you do more with your UI than with the world, the fact that guilds give perks, the fact that catchup mechanics are in place, the fact that with item upgrades there is a 4th etheral not standing on a platform, the fact that players don't know lore beyond Warcraft 3, the fact that Blizzard has stopped adding things like Insane in the Membrane or books everywhere, the fact that people don't treat this like a MMO and like most other types of games, the fact that Blizzard doesn't ban people for ridiculous tickets, the fact that people can open ridiculous tickets. The fact that Blizzard no longer has GMs in the world, the fact that scenarios suck, the fact that they fixed wall jumping and DC macros, the fact that the legendary quest was easy as hell.

There are a lot of issues. None of the ones you presented can be argued well, other than graphics, and graphics are the least important part of a game.

1. It have great combat system imo.
    2. yeah, ive been whining on that for sometime aswell.
    3. You gotta be kidding me.. Did you miss that video of that guy who intentionally played as bad as possible and still managed to beat the game?
    4. Graphics is fine, its the lighting effects that annoyis me, id rather have a more dark and grey world. a world that could look scary rather then soemthing from a disneymovie.

now, i think some of your points are pretty bad, but your conclusion is the same as mine, wow needs to die and another great mmo needs to take its place.. But every new mmo that gets released have little next to none endgame PVE... :<
    Last edited by Aphrel; 2013-12-11 at 03:24 AM.